Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Well I don't know how he will have a good Euro 2004 now with this playing on his mind when he's playing.

If the story is still all over the papers at that point, I'm not sure it will be such a surprise if he is left out of the squad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absolution)
    I don't disagree with you, but still they are people after all, people make mistakes and the way they are portrayed and treated by the press is disgraceful, anyone would have thought they had actually comitted a crime.
    i dont think thats the point. the point is they chose to live their lives in the way they did and sympathy for them is unnecessary. it is probably better given to the hostages in iraq.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Yes, he's confessed he's been in the Loos!

And with other girls too!

And Posh is thinking of seperating from him!

Read all about it here
    Bound to happen sooner or later, just a matter of time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    i dont think thats the point. the point is they chose to live their lives in the way they did and sympathy for them is unnecessary. it is probably better given to the hostages in iraq.
    I have sympathy for them, regardless of the malicious hate campaigns being drawn up all over the country.

What do you mean probably? Obviously hostages in Iraq are in a far more dangerous situation to which the Beckham problem doesn't even compare.

ReputationRep:
    what annoys me is that you cant escape this drivel. I dont read tabloids or trashy magazines (ok correction I used to buy heat but now Jordan is in it all the time its started to irritate so I'm boycotting it) so why do I still know about this crap. I have other things that I would rather think about.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure this is more accurate reporting from The News of the Screws.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    I'm sure this is more accurate reporting from The News of the Screws.
    Indeed, I have spent the morning pouring over every detail.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jools)
    Interestingly this Italian site appears to have covered the story back in September ??
    The Sun ran a front page back in September to the effect of that article.

But back then they didn't really have any proof, or anyone willing to talk, so the story was essentially nothing but that picture from a nightclub at 2am.

(Original post by theaman)
    Yes, he's confessed he's been in the Loos!

And with other girls too!

And Posh is thinking of seperating from him!

Read all about it here
    2 thoughts
    1) it was in the news of th world, so should never be readily believed.
    2) it says becks confessed in private to victoria. funny how they know about it then

J

ReputationRep:
    I saw Posh on an old episode of Parkey right coz with this 'controversy', anyway, she seems like such a nice person! Whether it is true or not, Posh rocks!

I still cant let her get away with those sunnies...

"Posh auditions for place of Batgirl in latest Batman movie"
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Nackerd.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 19, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.