ReputationRep:
    I'm studying... music production LCM 2014

I'm interested in... all sorts of music , especially if you can dance to it. soul, funk, reggae,dub, hip hop, rnb, dancehall, blues, also salsa and few different types of musics on different continents. I love food and eating healthy is important to me. I'm also down the gym quite regularly. I do a little bit of meditation in the mornings and helps me wake up I play percussion and am at the beginning stages of learning composition. I love to jam and play music with others aswell as learn new things to do with music practical and theory.

I'm thinking about... finding accommodation close to the college that is cheap and cheerful, or a little further out if its a nice area and its only a bus ride. would be happy to move in with some like minded musicians. Will be keen to keep on top of my studies but also be out dancing and and in jamming

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Millsy101)
    I'm studying... music production LCM 2014

I'm interested in... all sorts of music , especially if you can dance to it. soul, funk, reggae,dub, hip hop, rnb, dancehall, blues, also salsa and few different types of musics on different continents. I love food and eating healthy is important to me. I'm also down the gym quite regularly. I do a little bit of meditation in the mornings and helps me wake up I play percussion and am at the beginning stages of learning composition. I love to jam and play music with others aswell as learn new things to do with music practical and theory.

I'm thinking about... finding accommodation close to the college that is cheap and cheerful, or a little further out if its a nice area and its only a bus ride. would be happy to move in with some like minded musicians. Will be keen to keep on top of my studies but also be out dancing and and in jamming
    Hey there and welcome to !!!

I wish you the best of luck with your studies and any exams you have (unless you've finished for the year, in which case have a wonderful summer). Where do you intend to be in the future based upon your subjects?

Seeing as you're into music quite a bit I'd suggest you take a look at our Music subforum here

May I recommend you start off by checking the Study Help forum located HERE, the "Getting Started" article located HERE and the forum concerning hobbies and interests located HERE. If you need anymore help trying to find a specific section, you can use the search box at the top right of every page!

Otherwise, feel free to reply to me with any additional questions/concerns. I hope you enjoy your stay here at TSR!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi there

yes I'm based in cardiff at the mo and will be moving to leeds in early september, the reason for the post was to find some people who were in my college and try and find a place to move into with them, or move into somewhere thats already being occupied but with a spare room. Have i posted my infoin the relevant section or is there somewhere the post would be more suited on the forum ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Millsy101)
    Hi there

yes I'm based in cardiff at the mo and will be moving to leeds in early september, the reason for the post was to find some people who were in my college and try and find a place to move into with them, or move into somewhere thats already being occupied but with a spare room. Have i posted my infoin the relevant section or is there somewhere the post would be more suited on the forum ??
    Well the leeds university subforum is here
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=32

And the leeds met is here http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=186

And leeds trinity http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=883

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to 'leeds college of music'

ReputationRep:
    is there a sub forum for LCM??

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.