Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Both my firm and insurance are in Northern Ireland and recently I've decided and would have loved to have got the chance to go aboard, but realise this is basically impossible, as th courses I would want to do would be quite competitive (law or a good English course). Is there any possibility that I could Change course to one aboard through maybe clearing (not entirely sure how this works) or is this completely impossible due to accommodation and entry tests like HPAT etc?? Any help at all would be appreciated. Ps, I'm predicted three As at my A-Levels

ReputationRep:
    By abroad do you mean in the rest of Britain? If so yes it should be possible to find Russell Group uni places for law in Clearing ( it has been the case for the last few years certainly) but you will need to be released into clearing by your firm. Others on here are more au fait with that process than I am, so hopefully they'll add their contribution. If not, call UCAS. From what I've heard, it doesn't matter if you haven't done LNAT; by the time we're at the Clearing stage universities are just looking to fill their courses with students who got the right grades.

ReputationRep:
    I know it's called Adjustment, but beyond that I'll be little help. Your best bet is to look it up on UCAS or TSR.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.