Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Over 70 EDL members suffer horrific injuries after coach crash watch

ReputationRep:

Pray for them

ReputationRep:
    o well

ReputationRep:
    8/10 people alive today would try to do the same. Not in defence of EDL just shouldn't be surprised yano.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amphiprion)
    8/10 people alive today would try to do the same. Not in defence of EDL just shouldn't be surprised yano.
    In the age of no win no fee, and a lady suing smoking company and getting eye popping 23 billion, its no wonder.
    But it is quite hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    lol, the EDL still exist? they were lowkey for a while.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by presidential_)
    They went into hiding

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by presidential_)
    I don't think Lowkey would get along with the EDL

Spoiler:
    Show
    yeah boyyyyy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aka r)
    They went into hiding
    they should stay hiding...forever

(Original post by yo radical one)
    I don't think Lowkey would get along with the EDL

Spoiler:
    Show
    yeah boyyyyy
    i see what you did there

ReputationRep:
    They got shot by a Muslamic ray gun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IdeasForLife)

Pray for them
    Lol. When I first saw this I was like

"Aw. Pooor EDL members" (Sarcastically)

Tbf, people will try to claim however they can

Anecdote:

1) One of my colleague's wife has an automatic car, that automatically parks itself as well ie: the handbrake is automatically applied

A car smashed in to the back of them, and the people at the back were claiming that my colleagues wife rolled back

She told her insurance that it's an automatic - and the brake is automatically applied. Case solved

2) Someone said I crashed in Bradford. I was no where near the crash site. I have a box that proved it. Took a while for my insurance to say to the others it wasnt me

3) At work, someone was contracted to exchange the gas cylinders, for the data centre.

The guy that came in, brought his nephew in as well. The person who went in to the data centre, incorrectly changed the gas cannister,and it's pressurised gas, so it went bang in his face (ie: his own error)

^ We have cameras inside there, so we can see

Any way, initially he said that the issue was our fault (Video evidence said otherwise) And also, he said his nephew wasn't there (ie: his nephew wasn't covered by the insurance at the company he works for) which would get him in **** at the company works for

Despite video evidence, apparently it was our fault, and his nephew never existed. He was a figment of our imagination

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)

Ikr looool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IdeasForLife)
    Ikr looool.

See edits

ReputationRep:
    They do seem to be an unintelligent bunch.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty funny. I thought they were done for after Tommy and Kev whatshisface left.

ReputationRep:
    Lol at praying for them. I hope you were being sarcastic brother ideas for life.

ReputationRep:
    The EDL are racists, I don't feel sorry for them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)

Tbf, people will try to claim however they can

Anecdote:

1) One of my colleague's wife has an automatic car, that automatically parks itself as well ie: the handbrake is automatically applied

A car smashed in to the back of them, and the people at the back were claiming that my colleagues wife rolled back

She told her insurance that it's an automatic - and the brake is automatically applied. Case solved

2) Someone said I crashed in Bradford. I was no where near the crash site. I have a box that proved it. Took a while for my insurance to say to the others it wasnt me

3) At work, someone was contracted to exchange the gas cylinders, for the data centre.

The guy that came in, brought his nephew in as well. The person who went in to the data centre, incorrectly changed the gas cannister,and it's pressurised gas, so it went bang in his face (ie: his own error)

^ We have cameras inside there, so we can see

Any way, initially he said that the issue was our fault (Video evidence said otherwise) And also, he said his nephew wasn't there (ie: his nephew wasn't covered by the insurance at the company he works for) which would get him in **** at the company works for

Despite video evidence, apparently it was our fault, and his nephew never existed. He was a figment of our imagination
    Loool de_monies, your stories <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DErasmus)
    They got shot by a Muslamic ray gun.
    Cos we muslamics got dat swag.

ReputationRep:
    I'm surprised that there are 78 EDL members left.

ReputationRep:
    Whiplash claims are beneficial, my mate did it after being in a crash and got a PS3 from it.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.