ReputationRep:
    I'm studying... Geography, German, ICT, Music Technology, English, Mathematics and Science, all at GCSE level.

I'm interested in... Computers, music, anime, manga, YouTube Poop, random stuff etc.

I'm thinking about... Studying A-levels at sixth form
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 54together)
    I'm studying... Geography, German, ICT, Music Technology, English, Mathematics and Science, all at GCSE level.

I'm interested in... Computers, music, anime, manga, YouTube Poop, random stuff etc.

I'm thinking about... Studying A-levels at sixth form
    hi welcome to :tsr:

So how did your GCSEs went?

If you need any help on your subjects, you can post in the subject sub-forum in the study help section.

If you need any advice on picking A-levels you can post in the A-levels forum.

Good luck in your A-levels.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr tim)
    hi welcome to :tsr:

So how did your GCSEs went?

If you need any help on your subjects, you can post in the subject sub-forum in the study help section.

If you need any advice on picking A-levels you can post in the A-levels forum.

Good luck in your A-levels.
    Hi, mr tim.

Thank you for the welcome.

I'm still doing my GCSEs but I'm feeling comfortable about them at the moment; I'm just waiting to get my Year 10 Science and ICT results back.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.