Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey... I am startimg Msc in Electrical Power System engg this september..? Anybody here doing the same..?

has anybdy doing PG got their accomodation offer yet..? I applied months ago and still nothing..!!

Thank you!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey there! I'm getting into te MSc Mechanical Engineering Design this sept as well... I didn't apply for accomodation with the UoM but I'm still looking for private accomodations elsewhere.

I have been looking for studios or single rooms, but might as well team up with some more people and find a flat or a home.

I hear there are a bunch of ppl in the same situation, still looking for a place. So far I've been trying www.manchesterstudenthomes.com if it helps you in any way.

Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Norb!)
    Hey there! I'm getting into te MSc Mechanical Engineering Design this sept as well... I didn't apply for accomodation with the UoM but I'm still looking for private accomodations elsewhere.

I have been looking for studios or single rooms, but might as well team up with some more people and find a flat or a home.

I hear there are a bunch of ppl in the same situation, still looking for a place. So far I've been trying www.manchesterstudenthomes.com if it helps you in any way.

Cheers!
    Hey thank u...!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi there!

I sent an email to the accommodation office and they replied saying it's highly unlikely that I'll get an offer now, so I guess we are all in the same situation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hedwig10)
    Hi there!

I sent an email to the accommodation office and they replied saying it's highly unlikely that I'll get an offer now, so I guess we are all in the same situation
    Really..??? I called dem and they said they will send offers in 2 weeks... The delay is coz of sum tech prob on their side..and asked me to wait peacefully!!!!

Are u an international student..?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anee91)
    Really..??? I called dem and they said they will send offers in 2 weeks... The delay is coz of sum tech prob on their side..and asked me to wait peacefully!!!!

Are u an international student..?
    No, I am an EU student so I know I don't have guaranteed accommodation but still I thought I'd get an offer somewhere in uni halls. I'm gonna call them tomorrow and ask again as I was already looking at private halls and I almost booked a room thinking it was my last option. I'll let you know what they say! Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hedwig10)
    No, I am an EU student so I know I don't have guaranteed accommodation but still I thought I'd get an offer somewhere in uni halls. I'm gonna call them tomorrow and ask again as I was already looking at private halls and I almost booked a room thinking it was my last option. I'll let you know what they say! Thanks
    Ok..thank u!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey

If your still looking for accommodation, I have a spare room going at Grafton street just off Oxford Road. Its right next to the medical school and is great for convenient food shops and cafe's. Does this sound ideal for you let me know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by murray1992)
    Hey

If your still looking for accommodation, I have a spare room going at Grafton street just off Oxford Road. Its right next to the medical school and is great for convenient food shops and cafe's. Does this sound ideal for you let me know
    Hey! Got any more info on that! I'm still looking... PM me with the specs!

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone !

I hope everyone is okay and doing well. My name is Arafat Safi from Afghanistan. I am coming to Manchester city early this september and will pursue my MA International Development: Poverty, Conflict and Reconstruction at the University of Manchester.

I was looking for a reasonable priced accommodation with following features;

a) Single Occupancy
    b) Self Catered
    c) Other services/facilities shared
    c) Nearby or in locality of the University of Manchester.

Thank you in advance.

BR,

Arafat.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.