The Student Room Group

Expensive school uniforms

If someone were to turn up with very expensive school uniform, eg. Designer shirts, what would you think of this? Specifically if you'd never met the person before.
Original post by therichkid
If someone were to turn up with very expensive school uniform, eg. Designer shirts, what would you think of this? Specifically if you'd never met the person before.

I wouldn't care?
I really wouldn't care, nor probably notice...
At my school, everyone had to buy EXACTLY the same uniform from the school - the only thing we could buy from other shops was the shirt (which had to be plain white, collared, non-fashionable, non-fitted, etc. so everyone ended up buying the same shirts anyway) and socks/ shoes/ tights (which also had stupidly strict rules...).
Reply 3
Original post by therichkid

I don't think I'd notice, though I do notice if clothes don't fit. Our head's trousers are always too long - it's not as though his Mum has bought them for him to grow into, why doesn't he pay £10 to get them shortened?
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending