Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else had their place confirmed at the pinnicles for this year? I have and want to get to know other people.

ReputationRep:
    Ive just got mine B68A

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I've got B68E. It's just a guess, but presumably this means Block B, Flat 68, Room E? If so, it looks like we are flat mates Sophie!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by revans94)
    Yes, I've got B68E. It's just a guess, but presumably this means Block B, Flat 68, Room E? If so, it looks like we are flat mates Sophie!
    omg I've found two of you now there's another girl with us called emily do you have FB? also have you found anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sodrumming)
    omg I've found two of you now there's another girl with us called emily do you have FB? also have you found anyone else?
    I do have Facebook yes! I've found you and sent a friend request. I've not found anyone else and haven't found Emily yet. It looks like we're in a flat of 5, so just two more to find!

ReputationRep:
    I'm living In the Pinnacles in September.. I'm in C6.E

ReputationRep:
    I'm in block A111.D 😊

ReputationRep:
    hello all

I am still waiting for my results to go SH I applied for 2 accommodation places they haven't got back to me yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jean Claude 10)
    hello all

I am still waiting for my results to go SH I applied for 2 accommodation places they haven't got back to me yet
    Have you got an unconditional? cause they don't tell you were you'll be until you have an unconditional offer

ReputationRep:
    according to my UCAS sheet it says I have an unconditional offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jean Claude 10)
    according to my UCAS sheet it says I have an unconditional offer
    Have you checked your junk mail folders if not give the uni accomodation team a call. That's what I did and they emailed me the next day

ReputationRep:
    I'm in block A 107.D

ReputationRep:
    Yep! B74.A here xD

ReputationRep:
    I'm in B61.D! Anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    Ok will do that and see what happens

ReputationRep:
    A146, going into second year. Although I'm currently living at the pinnacles over summer as well due to having a job and didn't really fancy going home!

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for the pinniclessssss, but waiting for a reply :'( tick tock

ReputationRep:
    B51.A anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    I've got B93.C

ReputationRep:
    I'm in B79.B! Is anyone else in B79?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.