Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I have no idea what I'm talking about, ask me anything! Watch

ReputationRep:
    From theoretical physics to basic general knowledge, I'm prepared to waffle on a variety of subjects.

ReputationRep:
    Whats your ethnicity and religious belief (if you're a theist)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    Whats your ethnicity and religious belief (if you're a theist)
    I'm white, but my ethnicity is actually Japanese, just from a different dimension were Japanese people are white.

I believe in religions, having seen one or two of them. I was somewhat afflicted by Catholicism as a child but I've built up an immunity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 99DeadBaboons)
    I'm white, but my ethnicity is actually Japanese, just from a different dimension were Japanese people are white.
    Where's that?

ReputationRep:
    Where's that?
    It's here really, just on the other side of here. I travel back and forth using a special unternet website

ReputationRep:
    It's here really, just on the other side of here. I travel back and forth using a special unternet website
    Are all your answers sarcastic?

ReputationRep:
    Are all your answers sarcastic?
    Nope, just waffly, as per the original post
    You can tell they're waffly because once translated into Pneugrecian, they form a perfectly square grid. (Though I am in fact white and a Catholic-raised heavily sceptical agnostic/pretty much atheist.)

ReputationRep:
    Nope, just waffly, as per the original post
    You can tell they're waffly because once translated into Pneugrecian, they form a perfectly square grid. (Though I am in fact white and a Catholic-raised heavily sceptical agnostic/pretty much atheist.)
    Confused.com. End of questions from me

ReputationRep:
    Confused.com. End of questions from me
    "Well, I'm basically just providing non-sensical responses to people's posts, or responses based on some incredibly flimsy fictional pretexts."

Ignore all that, a mind-lobster made me type it.

ReputationRep:
    If asked by a mysterious source to state your reasons for not taking your life right this second, what might you reply?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superdarklord)
    If asked by a mysterious source to state your reasons for not taking your life right this second, what might you reply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Get back in your cage, Amysterious Source! There's still sunlight out! You'll die!

ReputationRep:
    Get back in your cage, Amysterious Source! There's still sunlight out! You'll die!
    It's actually MISS Amysterious Source. God, it's like young people these days have no manners!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's actually MISS Amysterious Source. God, it's like young people these days have no manners!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    We used to... :cry2: but we had to sell them for tap shoes

ReputationRep:
    At what temperature does it become too hot?

ReputationRep:
    We used to... :cry2: but we had to sell them for tap shoes
    Pft ridiculous. Everyone knows that if you dig deep enough directly in the centre of the biggest park in your city there's an underground store of unused tap shoes...don't they?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Pft ridiculous. Everyone knows that if you dig deep enough directly in the centre of the biggest park in your city there's an underground store of unused tap shoes...don't they?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    But we had no tap shoes to dig with

ReputationRep:
    But we had no tap shoes to dig with
    Yeh thats so true! Pineapples with chocolate sauce are really delicious but you can't forget about the custard or it ends up tasting like an arm that has third degree burns.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TartarusEnosa)
    Yeh thats so true! Pineapples with chocolate sauce are really delicious but you can't forget about the custard or it ends up tasting like an arm that has third degree burns.
    I find that sort of offensive, what about arms with second degree burns? Don't they even get a say in this?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I find that sort of offensive, what about arms with second degree burns? Don't they even get a say in this?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My father had a second degree. It was in forgery and it was bloody terrible!

ReputationRep:
    My father had a second degree. It was in forgery and it was bloody terrible!
    But don't you remember the waffles that the moon (the second one) scoffed down after his ninety ninth birthday?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.