Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey i'm thinking of applying to CCCU for Sept 2015.
    Whats the social life like?
    What's the accommodation like?
    What accommodation is closest to Canterbury East station?
    How long does it take to get back to East London from CCCU?
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Hey, good to hear you're thinking of applying

The social life is great in my opinion (I've just finished my second year), there's something for everyone in terms of clubs, pubs and societies. See this thread for a comprehensive guide to a large selection of nightlife in Canterbury.

The accommodation is good. There are numerous CCCU-run accommodation buildings throughout the city both on campus and around town, but I can't speak for all of them as I only stayed in one and visited friends in others - I haven't been to them all.

Pin Hill is the closest accommodation to Canterbury East, it is literally across the road. To get to East London from CCCU probably takes about an hour and 45 minutes.

I hope my answers have been helpful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tk1993)
    Hey, good to hear you're thinking of applying

The social life is great in my opinion (I've just finished my second year), there's something for everyone in terms of clubs, pubs and societies. See this thread for a comprehensive guide to a large selection of nightlife in Canterbury.

The accommodation is good. There are numerous CCCU-run accommodation buildings throughout the city both on campus and around town, but I can't speak for all of them as I only stayed in one and visited friends in others - I haven't been to them all.

Pin Hill is the closest accommodation to Canterbury East, it is literally across the road. To get to East London from CCCU probably takes about an hour and 45 minutes.

I hope my answers have been helpful
    Thank you! This helped quite alot

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.