Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who's excited for Season 10 of Supernatural? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Really the same as the post and I want to know everyone's predictions for the season with regards to each character and the main storyline.

ReputationRep:
    Still need to watch season 9!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hotshothenry24)
    Really the same as the post and I want to know everyone's predictions for the season with regards to each character and the main storyline.
    What is the overarching storyline? I think the last season I watched was the Fallen Angels storyline.

ReputationRep:
    I am the biggest fanboy of SPN on this forum.

Benched

Destiel Dean etc.

Not as much as previous seasons - we all know that sam is going to turn into an angel and cure dean yadda yadda *Spoilers.

HEY TUESDAY PIG IN A POKE!

ReputationRep:
    The finale was awsome. It would be pretty obvious if sam cures Dean. Is this the final season? Because depending on where they take it they could wrap it up in this season. Sam and Cas dies, dean is cured and hell is shut down for good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack XY)
    The finale was awsome. It would be pretty obvious if sam cures Dean. Is this the final season? Because depending on where they take it they could wrap it up in this season. Sam and Cas dies, dean is cured and hell is shut down for good.

So the storyline is going to be the demon tablet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucaf)
    Still need to watch season 9!
    Mate you're gonna love it especially the finale

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrEFeynman)
    Have you not seen season 9? I don't wanna spoil it for you.

ReputationRep:
    [/SPOILER]
    What is the overarching storyline? I think the last season I watched was the Fallen Angels storyline.
    Well the angels were expelled from heaven at the end of Season 8 so if you mean the angels trying to get back into heaven then that was the storyline of Season 9 you'd definitely remember if you finished it though because something very shocking happens in the finale.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Dean becomes a demon!! :eek::eek:

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one who found season 9 a little bit boring? The other seasons were awesome...maybe kevin tran just annoyed me.

Dean is still everything though.

ReputationRep:
    [/SPOILER]Well the angels were expelled from heaven at the end of Season 8 so if you mean the angels trying to get back into heaven then that was the storyline of Season 9 you'd definitely remember if you finished it though because something very shocking happens in the finale.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Dean becomes a demon!! :eek::eek:
    Yeah, I have seen season 9 then. The weapon from the 2 biblical brothers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack XY)
    I have a feeling that they'll make this season the last one unfortunately. My prediction is below I put spoilers on for anyone who hasn't finished or even started season 9 yet.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    My prediction is that Sam will spend like the first 10 epsiodes finding and battling Demon Dean, then at the end trap and cure him but die in the process due to the previous trials and he manages to shut the gates of hell leaving Crowley locked out and powerless. Dean will give up hunting for good this time, Castiel will end up being expelled from his vessel and being reborn as a human like Anna was in Season 4 due to his fading grace. I also think Crowley's son features in majorily somewhere/how but I can't figure out what or where because they removed him from his original timeline where he should have died.

ReputationRep:
    They already did the demon tablet as part of the storyline in season 8

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhh yes ahhhh

Spoiler:
    Show

I just knew that was what was gonna happen at the end when he opened his eyes damn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samstown)
    Am I the only one who found season 9 a little bit boring? The other seasons were awesome...maybe kevin tran just annoyed me.

Dean is still everything though.
    Kevin was only in like 4 episodes of season 9 I think you might be thinking of season 8

ReputationRep:
    Kevin was only in like 4 episodes of season 9 I think you might be thinking of season 8
    Ah I am is season 9 worth watching?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samstown)
    Ah I am is season 9 worth watching?
    Definitely there are bits when it goes off track like the wizard of Oz episode but overall it's a great season.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't been able to watch season 9 yet I don't watch shows illegally and sky have cancelled it so I'm still waiting for the DVD. I've already been spoiled though and what I've heard makes me excited for season 10

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SusieShire)
    I haven't been able to watch season 9 yet I don't watch shows illegally and sky have cancelled it so I'm still waiting for the DVD. I've already been spoiled though and what I've heard makes me excited for season 10

Posted from TSR Mobile
    As fair as I know the official date for the release of the dvd for region 2 is 20th of October

ReputationRep:
    I heard the 5th episode is a musical one and demon dean might be singing and I cant wait!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.