Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I was 16 years old, at my girlfriend's house.

I didn't realise her mother was at home - and then I heard screams and doors slamming, to cut a long story short - my gf's mum found my gf's brother pr0n collection.

And my my the videos he had.

I remember checking to see if everything was okay, and then stumbled across their argument etc.

He had hardcore videos, which I will not go into - but he had dog pron...

And I was kind of half trying to not burst out laughing and half in a very uneasy state.

On the long walk back home, I was thinking - what about their doberman :eek:

Lets hear yours <br>

ReputationRep:
    My car got covered by a lorry load of treacle once on the A4.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    You should have played 'who let the dogs out' really loudly from the other room.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel)
    My car got covered by a lorry load of treacle once on the A4.
    That sucks, if you are being serious.
    (Original post by BenAssirati)
    You should have played 'who let the dogs out' really loudly from the other room.
    That is the beauty of hindsight, my friend :yep:

ReputationRep:
    All I can remember right now is how I nearly missed my university interview. Something went wrong with the satnav and now we know it had started to send us back the way we came, back up the motorway. We left the motorway and turned back to go the right way, and then had to find our way along lots of country roads (the university is Harper Adams). We arrived at the university with minutes to spare.

ReputationRep:
    When my tongue got stuck to ice cubes and took ages to get it off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    When my tongue got stuck to ice cubes and took ages to get it off
    Surely warm water would've done the trick. Even normal water would've been ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ben_Dover)
    Surely warm water would've done the trick. Even normal water would've been ok
    I was about 6 and was being babysittsed by my older cousin who was god knows where at the time so i was pulling it off

ReputationRep:
    I once got lost in Thorpe Park on a school trip as it was my first time there. My friends were terrified and didn't have my phone number and I'd stupidly convinced them that I could go to the toilets by myself when I usually have a relative or someone who I trust take me to one in unknown places. :facepalm: I guess I wanted to overcome that barrier and become that tiny bit more independent. They found me walking about in a daze (was dazed by the crowds and loud noises - sensory overload, I guess). Apparently the teachers had been looking for me and my friends were hysterical and had been looking for me too for over half an hour.

ReputationRep:
    I've been in sooo many. My best friend works as a call girl so thanks to that life doesn't get boring. I'm basically her PA sort of thing. A potential client was unusually keen on seeing her and I felt uneasy about it. I told him no. He threatened to find me, rape me, and then expose me. He thought I was my friend so he meant he was going to expose her being a call girl. For about 3 months he was harassing me. He threatened to kill me a few times. My favourite part was when he called me a "little *****" and a "little whore". He sounded like a pimp or something.

There was another time when a real pimp wanted to do business with my friend. He came across as a genuine businessy guy but when I think about it more he was a manipulative ******* who wouldn't tell us what he was really up to. I'm so sure he was in charge of a prostitute ring or something of the sort.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    I was about 6 and was being babysittsed by my older cousin who was god knows where at the time so i was pulling it off
    Haha I'm surprised you still remember that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ben_Dover)
    Haha I'm surprised you still remember that
    I still remember stuff from way before that. I even remember something from when I was 2 years old clearly and other stuff like my first day of reception

You know what they say, women never forget

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.