Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey,I have a room in an all uni student house 4 Bed(1Free) near Newland avenue and only a short walk from the uni. Large double bedroom,2bathrooms and large new kitchen. £70 per week all inclusive with Fiber-optic internet. Message/add me if interested and I can give you more information and answer and questions.
    For outside pics go to, I am waiting on pictures inside the house but it is a large room and the house is recently refurbished with new kitchen and bathrooms.
    https://www.flatmaterooms.co.uk/room...n-near-newland

ReputationRep:
    Would you accept a male? Although I already got accommodation, you replying yes would sadden me.

ReputationRep:
    Yea a male would be accepted

ReputationRep:
    Still looking. no one interested? Nice house, amazing £70 a week for all bills, nice people in the house. Room available as someone dropped out of uni.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.