Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do your next 5 years look like? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Whether you're a person that likes to plan out your life or someone who prefers to not know what will happen; you must have an idea of where your life will take you over the next 5 years.
    Do you think you'll be studying, working, travelling, moving location, in a relationship or homeless?
    Are you looking forward to your next 5 years or just trying to get through them for hope of happiness at the end?
    So guys, what do you think will happen to you within the next 5 years?

ReputationRep:
    In five years, I'll either still be in education or I'll have a job. Quite possibly homeless too.

Future, BRING IT ON! :fight:

ReputationRep:
    In 5 years... I'll probably be spending my time getting ****ed up, or dead...

I'm such a cheery chap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vian)
    In five years, I'll either still be in education or I'll have a job. Quite possibly homeless too.

Future, BRING IT ON! :fight:
    Planning on going to Uni then?
    Good luck on the not becoming homeless bit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elri)
    Planning on going to Uni then?
    Good luck on the not becoming homeless bit
    I'm already in Uni, but planning on doing another degree afterwards. But hey, who knows what the future holds?

ReputationRep:
    An unemployed graduate most likely

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully with 2 kids living abroad and trained as an accountant

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mojojojo101)
    In 5 years... I'll probably be spending my time getting ****ed up, or dead...
    (Original post by Ndella)
    An unemployed graduate most likely

Ah, I can tell you guys are optimistic

ReputationRep:
    Married with a kid.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully be in the middle of my PhD...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully a graduate with my dream job, living in a cool apartment.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Getting first car, getting first real girl friend and moving between several houses. At the end of the 5 years i'll have settled down somewhere.

ReputationRep:
    In a relationship

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to spend the next year teaching in Italy and I'll probably teach abroad the two years after that as well. I'm open to various countries but going to South America would be particularly cool. After that, go back home and save up money for a year or two, do a Masters in Teaching English As A Foreign Language and finally decide where I want to settle down and find a permanent teaching job!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elri)
    Ah, I can tell you guys are optimistic
    Haha but in all seriousness, I can picture myself in a relationship and mabye doing a masters course in journalism - with a stable job

ReputationRep:
    University, somewhere.

For 10 years: then either:
    1) Do various courses and a pupillage, then be 'called to the Bar' and either work as a Criminal Barrister, or work for the RSPCA doing prosecutions. Then later on (15-25 years) stand for Parliament, become a Minister, and progress from there.

2) Stand as a local Councillor, progress upwards, then stand for Parliament (and so on)

3) Start working for an MP, preferably Parliamentary work, then after a few years, stand for Parliament and progress.

Considering I've finished my GCSEs but a few weeks ago, I'm pretty certain on what I'll do. Time is now my only enemy.

Utter misery.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Reue)
      Married with a kid.

ReputationRep:
      Graduated, married, business trading and hopefully making a profit :borat:

ReputationRep:
      Improvement and development.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.