Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I accidentally bought cc cream which is way too light for my skin tone. Can I use it along with my bb cream to somehow match my skin tone?

ReputationRep:
    I tried two brands of BB cream before the first one I used is good and it really blends on my skin. I used it for three months and I don't have any breakouts. It is a bit expensive also so after these BB ran out I tried a cheaper one but I hate how it damage my skin and cause me to breakouts. My friend told me to try CC but I really don't know what this is.

ReputationRep:
    CC cream is meant to be color correct cream. Ideally, CC cream should be used to get a consistent tone on your face, as well as to provide sheer coverage. You should use CC cream under BB cream, as a primer of sorts.

ReputationRep:
    Adding a non shiny bronzer mixed with moisturiser helps me, or even use organic cocoa powder, if you dont use moisturiser it will get really thick btw

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If your cc cream is too light for your skin tone, use it under your eyes as an highlighter, I do this when I go out with my BB cream as it looked terrible on the whole of my face!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.