Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Im a friendly 25 year old female postgraduate medical student and have a free double bedroom available in my flat. Looking for a mature student who is conscientious and responsible, to lease the room to.
    The flat itself has the best location in Edinburgh. Its on Queen St which is right in the centre of the city within 1min walk of main shops/restaurants and excellent access to transport links. It is an extremely spacious beautiful 2 bed Georgian flat, with two bathrooms, modern fully fitted kitchen. Large lounge and eating area. Despite being central the flat has double glazing and is extremely quite, with good heating for the winter.

The master bedroom is available for rent. It is very spacious with great storage and a modern en suite bathroom. Moving in date is 27 August 2014. And minimum lease would be 10 months. Rent would be £775 per month excl. utilities.

If you are interested please get in touch ASAP.

Many thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Dear Gerlin,

I'm a 19 years old girl from Berlin, starting my UG course at University of Edinburgh in
    September. Since the accomodation service offered me a room that is way to expensive, I'm now looking for a flat sharing.
    I've lived two years on my own, so I'm a responsible and easy going person...
    Would your room still be available and if yes, how much would it cost?

kind regards,
    Agnes

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.