The Student Room Group

Solve the Physics problem, or else you aren't good enough for Oxbridge

And before you post bs, I know the answer as I'm an Oxford student potentially graduating with a First in Physics. I asked this to a professor and even them can't solve it.

What are the fundamental degrees of freedom of M-theory (the theory whose low-energy limit is eleven-dimensional supergravity and that subsumes the five consistent superstring theories) and does the theory describe nature? Express the fundamental degrees respective to their value of coefficients.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Bump
Has the original Jaiyeko account been banned?
Reply 3
Original post by Trihawk7
Has the original Jaiyeko account been banned?

is that an excuse of not being able to answer the question?
I finished A2 physics and I'm baffed on these principles you have stated.
Reply 5
Original post by EdenHazard
I finished A2 physics and I'm baffed on these principles you have stated.

Maybe I recommend resisting A2 again
Original post by 24 A Stars
And before you post bs, I know the answer as I'm an Oxford student potentially graduating with a First in Physics. I asked this to a professor and even them can't solve it.

What are the fundamental degrees of freedom of M-theory (the theory whose low-energy limit is eleven-dimensional supergravity and that subsumes the five consistent superstring theories) and does the theory describe nature? Express the fundamental degrees respective to their value of coefficients.

i have found out the answer!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

Superstring theories? Nothing I've heard of at A2, I know plenty about Lenz' law, Faraday's law, Coulomb's law etc.

Your opinion is poor.

That question is not even answerable, at least not with a definitive answer, which others will also conclude to be correct.

Mtheory is still in it's infancy, I don't believe it has even produced any outcomes which can be verified by experimental research.
You claim to be an Oxford student and yet last week or so you made a thread asking whether your grades were good enough for Oxbridge. :rolleyes:

Did you mean 'resitting'?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending