Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've had 3 serious relationships (2 matured woman, except the last, doubted her maturity since it was a LDR, and learned to love the value of.....E :clap2:), and what I loved about it is the breakup; It's my ultimate high when you are one with yourself and you see everything literally objective.

It's funny I feel the back of my head, and it tells me if I'm positive or negative, literally.

Anyone share the same interest, and please enlighten me about this addiction.

P.S. I'm antisocial

ReputationRep:
    you immature clown

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aka r)
    you immature clown
    I'm immature and I believe in living life in my stage, although my age says no. Do elaborate

ReputationRep:
    Wow.

ReputationRep:
    Yh Yh I feel you op, love dumping a girl. Letting her know where she stands.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    Yh Yh I feel you op, love dumping a girl. Letting her know where she stands.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Answered like a grown up eh. Whoever dumps, I just love the feel after....not depressed, neither excited, but serene regardless of your thoughts/emotions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unbeknownst_anon)
    Answered like a grown up eh. Either who gets dumped, I just love that feel after....not depressed, neither excited, but serene regardless of your thoughts/emotions.
    The calm, like being in the centre of a cyclone. It has a certain allure that you always wish to revisit, like an old friend.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    The calm, like being in the centre of a cyclone. It has a certain allure that you always wish to revisit, like an old friend.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts. It's more like when I do a job after a breakup, I go rapid speed, think like a machine, yet serene.

ReputationRep:
    When I do my job after a breakup, I go rapid speed, think like a machine, yet serene.
    Watching me break up is beautiful as watching the sun rise over a distant horizon.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    Watching me break up is beautiful as watching the sun rise over a distant horizon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    HAHA. I assume the sunrise leads to a total blackout after a week's time.

P.S. I'm antisocial

ReputationRep:
    HAHA. I assume the sunrise leads to a total blackout after a week's time.

P.S. I'm antisocial
    It leads to 18 hours of sunlight as if I were living in the Arctic circle.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    For some reason this reminded me of the South Park episode where Cartman portrays a female wrestler who was addicted to abortions... XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LJStudent)
    For some reason this reminded me of the South Park episode where Cartman portrays a female wrestler who was addicted to abortions... XD
    Reminds me of exie, who couldn't contain the situation, can't handle a relationship alone, and had to throw an urge of broadcasting details to everyone, but she wanted to adopt an orphan and is a working student....is it mature ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheReckless)
    Wow.
    Yes WOW!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.