Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Competition to come up drinking games from random objects! Watch

ReputationRep:
    My housemates and I bought 1 random object each and gave them to another housemate. We have to come up with a drinking game involving this object.

My object is a Velcro catching game - two people have Velcro disks on one hand and catch a tennis ball with it.

I thought of just every time the ball is dropped you drink. But that's kinda boring... So does anyone have any better ideas?

The game can involve any other objects/cards etc, as long as you drink alcohol as part of the game. The winner gets a bottle of vodka so I'd like to win. The only rule was "no googling" and technically I'm not googling a game so I'm not cheating if I get help from here!

Thanks guys.
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Please forgive the English, I am russia.

I do not drink the alcohol because I look after the body. I am compete in Olympic swimming so the alcohol is the enemy. Please forgive englidh.

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried fingers?

Everyone puts their finger on one big dirty pint, when it's your turn, count down 3,2,1 and say a number. If the number of fingers left equals your number, you don't have to drink it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by That Bearded Man)
    Have you tried fingers?

Everyone puts their finger on one big dirty pint, when it's your turn, count down 3,2,1 and say a number. If the number of fingers left equals your number, you don't have to drink it.
    That's not involving Velcro...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatswhy)
    Please forgive the English, I am russia.

I do not drink the alcohol because I look after the body. I am compete in Olympic swimming so the alcohol is the enemy. Please forgive englidh.
    So... You don't know any drinking games then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.