Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I Luuurve the female anatomy AMA Watch

ReputationRep:
    Yes you read right. Im someone who loves all the perfect imperfections and realise not enough people do :dontknow:.

Ask me sumtin m8

ReputationRep:
    Explain why you love boobs (400 words minimum)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by plusC)
    Explain why you love boobs (400 words minimum)
    Well, as we all know, Breasts come in all shape and sizes (Im not too familiar with all that size bull****) and I love those because it serves a damn purpose. it feeds lil babies and shizz. I think that pretty sick. Also the very fact that its different from my male body in the sense that I dont have them, make them all the more interesting.

Lets not forget that they a visually appealing as hell and can turn a guy on in less than 3 seconds.

It just fits so well on the female body, has that sense of belonging.

Thats not 400 words but whatever man

did I not mention that you can suck them? Oh and natural over fake pls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rikudou_Sennin)
    Well, as we all know, Breasts come in all shape and sizes (Im not too familiar with all that size bull****) and I love those because it serves a damn purpose. it feeds lil babies and shizz. I think that pretty sick. Also the very fact that its different from my male body in the sense that I dont have them, make them all the more interesting.

Lets not forget that they a visually appealing as hell and can turn a guy on in less than 3 seconds.

It just fits so well on the female body, has that sense of belonging.

Thats not 400 words but whatever man

did I not mention that you can suck them? Oh and natural over fake pls
    Could have heard better but still quite good

Explain why you love a good arse (400 words minimum)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by plusC)
    Could have heard better but still quite good

Explain why you love a good arse (400 words minimum)

LAWD HAVE MERCY!!!!!

A good ass is something that is highly under appreciated these days. I think its the softest part of a womans body, which makes it the best part. I still believe that there is an ass out there in the world that is so potent in beauty, that it can distort the space around it. We are attracted to it because it signifies that a woman is fertile and that she has child bearing hips. its something that is coded in our genes as men to pursue (and possibly salivate over). Sheeeit, I remember this one time when I was in 6th form some years back, I saw this girl that was stretching her jeans to its absolute limits. the jeans would of cried for help if it could talk.

But thats not all. its not only big asses... small petite asses get some love too especially if its on a cute girl that can manage it.

Now im not a fan of anal and all that, but I would be a shameful liar if I told you that I couldnt see the appeal for other people to engage in it. Something draws you to just put your face in it and bask in the heat and comfort of those sweet cheeks.

Even when theres stretch marks or a spot or two, it doesnt bother me. All asses are precious in my eyes son. :bootyshake:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.