Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is anyone going to update me on wtf has been going on in TSR the last few days?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Simran, this that, but seriously what happened, she beef someone, what's this picture thread, some one update me please?

ReputationRep:
    no one?

ReputationRep:
    Basically she/he was a troll and made lots of threads about another user and that's it really. Nothing special tbh.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Cant remember this other girls name but basically she gave simran a 4/10 and said she was prettier so simran made loads of *****y/troll threads.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gorwell)
    Basically she/he was a troll and made lots of threads about another user and that's it really. Nothing special tbh.
    I thought the exact same. Someone assumed I didn't know what was going on because I never found it funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Binary Freak)
    I thought the exact same. Someone assumed I didn't know what was going on because I never found it funny.
    Ditto!

ReputationRep:
    Simran dissed Biryani badly because she wears a hijab. People stuck up for B so then I think S got pissed off by this and made continuous threads about B. Like last night she made one titled 'who's more beautiful' with a pic of 'her' and B. Today she made a thread titled 'I think i'm a lesbian' implying she's in love with B and then a few hours ago there was a MAJOR plot twist. 'Simran' is not even a girl. It was 2 immature users who created a troll account using a picture of their mate's gf. All of this was revealed in the final thread they created. It also included screenshots of pms they sent male tsr members (whilst still pretending to be the girl) and the gullible kids gave 'her' their phone number :rofl:

Anywho thats that in a nutshell. Good day

Spoiler:
    Show
    RIP simran. You brought pure entertainment to tsr these last few days :RIP:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I and those who stayed up till 5am yesterday reading the 'who's more beautiful' need to get a life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    Simran dissed Biryani badly because she wears a hijab. People stuck up for B so then I think S got pissed off by this and made continuous threads about B. Like last night she made one titled 'who's more beautiful' with a pic of 'her' and B. Today she made a thread titled 'I think i'm a lesbian' implying she's in love with B and then a few hours ago there was a MAJOR plot twist. 'Simran' is not even a girl. It was 2 immature users who created a troll account using a picture of their mate's gf. All of this was revealed in the final thread they created. It also included screenshots of pms they sent male tsr members (whilst still pretending to be the girl) and the gullible kids gave 'her' their phone number :rofl:

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    I and those who stayed up till 5am yesterday reading the 'who's more beautiful' need to get a life
    i need to get a life, cant believe i actualy care lol

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    Thanks for the detailed description of the whole situation.

BTW, is it legal to publicly post the people's phone/mobile numbers without their permission?

Note: she sent me couple of messages but I didn't flirt with her. My replies were based on academic interests PLUS I didn't give my phone number to "S" (neither "S" asked me).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by universal_set)

BTW, is it legal to publicly post the people's phone/mobile without their permission?

Note: she sent me couple of messages but I didn't flirt with her. My replies were based on academic interests PLUS I didn't give my phone number to "S" (neither "S" asked me).
    They didnt show the full number but they named and shamed the members. Ouch

(Original post by Zantetsuken)
    Aaaaah now I see - so kids being kids.
    Yup
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    What? I haven't been on tsr for the last few days..

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    Okay. Wow :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by universal_set)

BTW, is it legal to publicly post the people's phone/mobile numbers without their permission?

Data Protection Act 1998 forbids it, end of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk)
    Data Protection Act 1998 forbids it, end of.
    u wot m8
    link me to the specific section of the Act.

ReputationRep:
    She never texted me man :/ Gutted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • PS Helper
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Study Helper
    I ignore the main forum for one week and not only do two new wannabe queens show up but they have an all out war :sad:

Now how will I eat my popcorn:nodots:

ReputationRep:
    TSR has changed what happened trolls were once annihalted now they are allowed to spread :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.