Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm an unconditional offer holder and I've not received my accommodation details yet although I applied for it in February. When I called accommodation services I was told I'll get an email last Friday but I've received nothing yet. What should I do?

ReputationRep:
    Hi anyone by any chance an undergrad with the university of birmingham? I have a room to let, it is a single room in an all girls shared flat, located at Aitken wing which is 5 mins walk to the Hub for restaurants and 20 mins to main campus. The fees are inclusive of bills and meal plan so you don't have to worry about cooking for yourself! it is 137GBP per week. The room is extremely clean since my mum and I cleaned it but never moved in. if you're interested please message me Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AbdulRI)
    I'm an unconditional offer holder and I've not received my accommodation details yet although I applied for it in February. When I called accommodation services I was told I'll get an email last Friday but I've received nothing yet. What should I do?
    So you've deferred your entry for 2015?
    Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.