Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm starting uni in september and was wondering whether it would be best to move away in halls or stay home as I only live 20/30 minutes away from the uni. As a nursing student I heard its hard to sleep etc due to other students who have courses which allow them to go out more. So whats the real pro's and con's for a nursing student in halls, all advice welcome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Tanya-)
    Hi, I'm starting uni in september and was wondering whether it would be best to move away in halls or stay home as I only live 20/30 minutes away from the uni. As a nursing student I heard its hard to sleep etc due to other students who have courses which allow them to go out more. So whats the real pro's and con's for a nursing student in halls, all advice welcome
    I'm staring nursing at bham!! I've decided to stay in halls I think it's important to enjoy uni life aswell as get your work done

ReputationRep:
    Oh thats so cool, we might be together then are you staying on the UoB campus?

ReputationRep:
    Sweet I always try and find people doing our degree but can never find anyone haha
    Yeah, I've applied for the tennis courts accommodation

ReputationRep:
    Well you've found one at least and ohh okay, I'm still 50/50 about accomodation but I dont want to miss out on the uni experience

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.