how did you guys find your summer GCSE'S

Watch this thread
akshay118
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I found most of them ok, except for AQA Maths paper 1
Angelo12231
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by akshay118)
I found most of them ok, except for AQA Maths paper 1
Hello! they were okay i guess... in the sense that you do average on unit 1 but completely ace unit 2 :3 expecting mostly As and a few A*s with the anticipated B in french... i did:

This year:
AQA: English Lit, lang, RE Marks gospel, Prep for working life, French
Edexcel: additional and further additional science, Business studies., ICT
OCR b: Geography

Last year:
Edexcel: citizenship (A), mathematics A (A), Core science (A)
akshay118
Rep:
How did u find geography ?? I thought it went well. Also would you know the grade boundaries ??

Posted from TSR Mobile
amelimoo
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I thought they were okay, but I found both OCR higher maths papers terrible and unit 2 physics was a killer for me, but they're my worst subjects so I knew they were going to be awful anyway!
akshay118
Rep:
(Original post by amelimoo)
I thought they were okay, but I found both OCR higher maths papers terrible and unit 2 physics was a killer for me, but they're my worst subjects so I knew they were going to be awful anyway!
Well good luck for the 21st.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (38)
26.21%
As I expected (47)
32.41%
Harder (53)
36.55%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.83%

Watched Threads