Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello people. I am going to apply to ucl this year for a place in their economics degree programme starting in 2015 and I need help with my application. More specifically, I need someone to write me a ucas reference for economics and further maths a-levels. I finished school 4 years ago and have not been back ever since and therefore do not have such references. The way this would work is that you would give me tuition(or you would be my personal tutor) on these subjects from now until December, and by the end of that period you could judge my progress and write me a reference stating if am capable to read this subject at university level or not. And who better to be a judge that than a current ucl student. I realize that you guys will be busy with your workloads this year, but if I could use your services for once or twice a week from now until December that would be super awesome. If you are willing to help me and have anymore questions feel free to ask them.
    Btw, I should mention that I am mature student – age 22 – and because I left school 4 years ago I need references from someone who knows my current academic progress and that would be you guys if you decide to help me out .

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.