Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Calling all NTU students... Nottingham Trent is a huge favorite of mine, so could you please take the time to list the pros and cons of the university for me please?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am a second year student going into my 3rd year!

Personally, I have loved my time at uni so far... I don't really know if I can do pros and cons.. I'll see!

Haha, first of all I will tell you my course is joing hons French and Media so I am based at clifton campus. The uni has 3 campuses for difference courses. The city and clifton campus are pretty close, but Brackenhurst is so far out it is almost like it's in it own world (It even has its own sports clubs!)

Pros:
    - the city library is in its final year of being updated at looks great!
    - clifton library is being updated too!
    - a brand new main building is being built on clifton campus
    - the city is great! It is not too big and not too small and has everything you need!
    - great for night life
    - bus pass is just £200 for the year so that.S great if you need to travel (espec if u r on clifton)
    - I have found the teaching and my courses to be great!

Sorry, I can't really think of any cons! But i think it is a matter of opinion! But if you have any questions to ask and hopefully I'll get back to you!

ReputationRep:
    Oh, and I will add that sport is GREAT at the uni! We also have many sports clubs! There are sports facilities at clifton and the city! (I don't know much about Brack' though)

Also, the city has a brand new SU which opened last year!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.