The Student Room Group

I'm a black girl ask me anything

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by ldsbabe
It's not cheeky it's offensive.

that's not for you to decide, and how is it racist? i was just asking if she engaged in a certain activity, no insults attached to it, if you think it's racist then you are very sensitive indeed.
Original post by ldsbabe
Again, why the racist comments?

How the hell is that racist? It was the first thing that came into my head as I've been catching up with the Commonwealth Games. Why is everyone so sensitive and paranoid these days?

I'll re-phrase it then. Do you like sport, OP? Are you good at athletics?
Original post by ryan9900
How the hell is that racist? It was the first thing that came into my head as I've been catching up with the Commonwealth Games. Why is everyone so sensitive and paranoid these days?

I'll re-phrase it then. Do you like sport, OP? Are you good at athletics?

Don't try and be clever when you're clearly not. You would not have asked a white girl that, and you know full well you wouldn't.
Reply 23
Original post by ldsbabe
I'm mixed race. Why?

You just don't look it based on your profile pic, although I guess that could be someone else and the picture is tiny, so...
Original post by Steezy
You just don't look it based on your profile pic, although I guess that could be someone else and the picture is tiny, so...

Nope...it's me.
What is the most efficient way of killing mosquito's?

Personally , i'd recommend the frying tennis racket.
Reply 26
Original post by ldsbabe
Nope...it's me.

Fair enough... Small picture then I guess
Original post by Steezy
Fair enough... Small picture then I guess

I'm only a quarter black :smile:
Original post by prudence290497
Yea anything :smile:

You are black.

Why?
Reply 29
Original post by ldsbabe
Reporting you. So racist. Just stop.

Original post by ldsbabe
Again, why the racist comments?

lol wut, srs?
What colour is your underwear?
Original post by ldsbabe
Don't try and be clever when you're clearly not. You would not have asked a white girl that, and you know full well you wouldn't.

I give up. Freedom of speech is bull****.
Original post by ldsbabe

OP brought up the fact she is black. Her being black is all we really know about her apart from her being female. Twerking is a big thing in 'black' Western culture, hence the question was asked of the OP. Stop being so butthurt and overly paranoid.

If I posted a thread about being Muslim, I'd also expect to be asked about Muslim cultural stereotypes and their accuracy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by prudence290497
Yea anything :smile:

Why you black though?
Reply 34
shes not responding, maybe she's not serious.
How many mollies have you popped? Personally I've done 0
Can I bite you?
Reply 37
Why did you feel the need to post this thread?
Do the black girl stereotypes annoy you? You know, 'you're such a sassy black girl', twerking, people laughing at black 'ghetto' names and words, big bums, stereotypes about your hair etc. You might not even know what I'm on about, but I see stuff like this on twitter.
What do you think about weave? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest