Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

Im a mature student who will be studying a MSc Neuroscience at Kings College.
    I was wondering if there is anyone out there who is also interested in finding a flat we could share around this area? the closer to campus the better.

I believe this option is much cheaper than applying to the accommodations that are available by King's.

PM me for more information.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by julia-u)
    Hi!

Im a mature student who will be studying a MSc Neuroscience at Kings College.
    I was wondering if there is anyone out there who is also interested in finding a flat we could share around this area? the closer to campus the better.

I believe this option is much cheaper than applying to the accommodations that are available by King's.

PM me for more information.
    Hi, I'm gonna be starting MSc Clinical Neuroscience at King's this Fall so I'm at Denamrk Hill too. I've been offered Hamptead residence by King's but it's too far away from Denmark Hill so I've been looking into different private accommodations which are under 200 pounds per week. Have you looked into any accommodations?

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone,
    I've got an ensuite at Champion Hill, obviously great for you guys studying at DH! I'm interested in swapping with anyone who has mooranker/GDS/SS/intercollegiate halls.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smalik)
    Hey everyone,
    I've got an ensuite at Champion Hill, obviously great for you guys studying at DH! I'm interested in swapping with anyone who has mooranker/GDS/SS/intercollegiate halls.
    Thanks
    I got Stamford St Apts Single Room. I'm interested in swapping for ensuite at the Champion Hill.
    Thanks
    male, grad at DH

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redzimi)
    I got Stamford St Apts Single Room. I'm interested in swapping for ensuite at the Champion Hill.
    Thanks
    male, grad at DH
    Hi, I'm a male grad and I have a large ensuite in Champion hill.
    looking for a swap asap !
    message me please

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.