The Student Room Group

I also think TSR has become a popularity contest, AMA!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dehydrated
Thread needs more gifs.
Original post by de frescoco

Reply 22
wat
Original post by Dehydrated
Reply 24
Oh I see what you've done over here
Original post by Arieisit
You're still a nice guy :lol:. A nice guy who likes attention. It's no big deal.

I said I don't care what you go play since you were clearly looking for games to play.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Look, seriously, we can keep going on and on, avoiding the real issue here, or we can just admit what this is really about. You're mad because I was winning 3-1 at "Who wouldn't say that it is a popularity contest" and now you want to pretend you weren't playing at all. That's no good though, because if you keep running away from life's challenges, you'll never be a "Who wouldn't say that it is a popularity contest" champion and I really believe you could be one day. I really do
:^_^:
I'm proud of you.
If it helps, I've played before so I already knew about the robots.
Original post by 99DeadBaboons

Look, seriously, we can keep going on and on, avoiding the real issue here, or we can just admit what this is really about. You're mad because I was winning 3-1 at "Who wouldn't say that it is a popularity contest" and now you want to pretend you weren't playing at all. That's no good though, because if you keep running away from life's challenges, you'll never be a "Who wouldn't say that it is a popularity contest" champion and I really believe you could be one day. I really do
:^_^:
I'm proud of you.
If it helps, I've played before so I already knew about the robots.

:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Agree!

:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Anyway this is why I stick to the football forum.

H&R is good for jokes but that's really it but there are some real childish characters here who use their obvious lack of social standing to full advantage online where they try to be the most popular person on the forum.
Original post by jam278
Anyway this is why I stick to the football forum.

H&R is good for jokes but that's really it but there are some real childish characters here who use their obvious lack of social standing to full advantage online where they try to be the most popular person on the forum.

Yeah, the football forum is full of football fanatics. Most can't carry much other conversations besides the basics like sex and girls. There is a lot of the site you explore. You may learn a thing or two but avoid Chat at all costs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, the football forum is full of football fanatics. Most can't carry much other conversations besides the basics like sex and girls. There is a lot of the site you explore. You may learn a thing or two but avoid Chat at all costs.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pssst... That's where we currently are :eek:
Pssst... That's where we currently are :eek:

Yeah I know. I never end up in stupid arguments in the other sections.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I know. I never end up in stupid arguments in the other sections.

Posted from TSR Mobile

These things are pretty stupid, admittedly. It usually seems like a pretty small difference of opinion just snowballs out of nowhere.
Reply 33

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well my interests are music(piano and hip hop), and sport mainly and a couple educational things like maths. I'm a pretty limited person.
Can I bite you?
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
:lol:

Look who finally came.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The vampire
Can I bite you?

Okay, but you must do it in the most fanglorious, attention-gaining manner there is!
:silverwings::spider::star::trytofly::woo::fangs::woo::trytofly::star::spider::silverwings:
Look who finally came.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sure there's a "your mom" joke here...
I feel like a lot of this is moving away from asking me questions... I'm not getting any attention :cry2:

What happens if you run out of attention? :h:
Why did you join this site?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pirates. Pirates told me to do it. My mom always said "Do what the pirates say."

Original post by Viva Emptiness
What happens if you run out of attention? :h:

I don't even want to think about it :frown: I might become.... bored

Quick Reply

Latest