Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    If you were buying steel, cast iron, thermoplastics etc. for production of a product. Can anyone tell me the names of any companis online where i can find out how much these things cost. I need to know because i have to make a sign for a coursework and i need to fin out how much it will cost to make it. Any advice appreciated.

University open days

  • University of Chichester
    Multiple Departments Undergraduate
    Thu, 25 Oct '18
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 26 Oct '18
  • University of Lincoln
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Oct '18
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.