I used to be a Mormon AMA!

Scroll to see replies

What religion are you now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
Original post by toonervoustotalk
What religion are you now

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have no religion and no belief. I don't like to identify as Atheist, but that's probably what others would see me as :smile:
I didn't know it was hard to integrate into, I got pulled up outside tesco I had no idea what a Mormon one I thought there own version if the Bible was iffy, They were really nice people though or appeared to be.

Didn't believe the Joseph John stuff though.
When they were trying to teach me I didn't believe the way the described heaven as basically having levels... But. A lot of people there do seem brain washed like I've never been to a church where they say This is the true church soo many times like why?

Why don't you explore another type of Christianity?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by plusC
Moron*

:biggrin:

Reply 24
Original post by ldsbabe
I have no religion and no belief. I don't like to identify as Atheist, but that's probably what others would see me as :smile:

Do others see you as Atheist because you don't actually believe in a God or...?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ldsbabe

lack of belief in a deity kind of makes you an atheist. Not that it matters.
Reply 26
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
lack of belief in a deity kind of makes you an atheist. Not that it matters.

I know it does, that's what I said above.
I feel like there are such negative connotations attached to the word 'atheist' though, hence why I don't identify as one.
Original post by ldsbabe
I know it does, that's what I said above.
I feel like there are such negative connotations attached to the word 'atheist' though, hence why I don't identify as one.

:huff:
What was the whole process of you joining the church?

I was just wondering, because I'm LDS and a convert too, and I noticed you said you left essentially because of anti-church things you read and researched. I just found that interesting, because I know when I was investigating the Church I read all that stuff, as part of my journey of deciding whether this was the place for me or not. I can't imagine ever agreeing to be baptized without having that full picture. Did you feel rushed? I know the first meeting I had with the missionaries, they asked me whether I was willing to be baptized and I was like "WHAT. NO. NOT YET." haha. I'm so glad I spent time because I will never have that crisis of faith that many do when they start googling aha.

Quick Reply

Latest