Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    For GCSE Graphics I made 2 products (I failed to even start the 3rd), a t-shirt and a flyer. I now need to do the evaluation but am stuck as to what to write for it.

thanks.

ReputationRep:
    there is not much to write but what i wrote was that what went well, did you fulfill your specification?, did you recieve anyhelp and general stuff like taht

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vmong)
    what went well
    You mean like, when you made it?

ReputationRep:
    yeah, i made a book and a point of sale display and i just said that i emt my specifications this was very important and say waht you learned and that you are really pleased with yourresult and how your researc counld be better also make up a really good excuse to why you didnt finish your project

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. That's helped me alot.

Any more suggestions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LCD)
    For GCSE Graphics I made 2 products (I failed to even start the 3rd), a t-shirt and a flyer. I now need to do the evaluation but am stuck as to what to write for it.

thanks.
    Just talk a load of BS around it. You've got a list of things you need to write for it - Just follow each and every one of those points.

ReputationRep:
    well ya want me to do it for you??? joke well mine wasnt that long just try to blab a bit

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.