?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
This is now an old post.
Chrisso80
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi, I am moving back to London after a year abroad next week and am also currently looking for flatmates to share a flat/house with. I am a part-time PhD student at King's College and will soon also start a new full-time job. From my experience, if 3-4 people share, you can get the best deals, i.e. find relatively cheap yet good quality accommodation. In case you are still looking for additional flatmates, it would be great to hear from you. May I just ask what your individual budgets per week are, or the total budget? My maximum budget is £150-£180 per week, but the less the better of course :-) Best wishes, Chris
Hieronymus
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Hi Chris,

I sent you a PM.
Chrisso80
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi,

I am moving back to London next week after a year abroad and am also looking for possible flatmates to share a flat/house with. I am a part-time PhD student at King's College and will start a new full-time job in late August as well. If you are still looking for additional flatmates, please do get in touch. May I ask what your individual or total budget per week is? From my experience, finding relatively affordable yet good quality accommodation is easiest if 3-4 people share. My budget would be max £150 - £180 per week, but would of course also settle for less :-). Best wishes, Chris
yessint22
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi!
We are a couple looking for a room in East London.

My boyfriend is studying his PhD at Queen Mary and I will start mine at UCL this fall.

Are you still looking for possible flatmates?

Thanks!

Best wishes,
Monica
Hieronymus
Rep:
?
(Original post by yessint22)
Hi!
We are a couple looking for a room in East London.

My boyfriend is studying his PhD at Queen Mary and I will start mine at UCL this fall.

Are you still looking for possible flatmates?

Thanks!

Best wishes,
Monica
Hi Monica,

I've been contacted by a few people so far who are interested but i'm definitely still looking for more people.

I've sent you a PM with more details.
Dickie88
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi,

I'm due to start an MA in Bioethics & Society this coming year at KCL and need a place to live.

Don't suppose you're still looking for flatmates?

Regards,
Richard.
Hieronymus
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by Dickie88)
Hi,

I'm due to start an MA in Bioethics & Society this coming year at KCL and need a place to live.

Don't suppose you're still looking for flatmates?

Regards,
Richard.
Hi Richard,

Yeah, a few people are interested but nothing is set in stone yet so definitely looking for more people. I think it's best to get 4-5 people together to keep everyone's outgoings to a minimum. What is your budget and preferred location?

Regards,

Michael
Dickie88
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Hieronymus)
Hi Richard,

Yeah, a few people are interested but nothing is set in stone yet so definitely looking for more people. I think it's best to get 4-5 people together to keep everyone's outgoings to a minimum. What is your budget and preferred location?

Regards,

Michael
Hi Michael,

4-5 people does seem like the best option. I'm aiming for around £125 a week but anything cheaper would be more than appreciated. As for preferred location I'm not too fussy, as long as I can get to Uni and work I'll be happy.

RIchard.
multirenaissance
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi All, Good luck. Can I ask where were you abroad and what made you decide to come back? I’m the opposite thinking of getting away but there’s all funny regulations/laws. As I lost everything and this pandemic makes more challenging. I may need a pt room if get accepted on an MA part time. Good luck.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (42)
27.1%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (14)
9.03%
No I am happy with my choice (88)
56.77%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (11)
7.1%

Watched Threads