Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Let me see what I'm going to do at 8...hmmm oh yeah

DOING HOMEWORK BECAUSE FOR THE LAST 3 DAYS I HAVE BEEN STUCK IN BED WITH FOOD POISONING!!!

Some things are more important and serious than a crummy most users online record!

ReputationRep:
    no u r brainy people shouldnt snub people who r not A grades EVERONE IS EQUAL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    i should get much higher grades, but i got a very low offer cos i'm basically doing an extra year through choice. i've jus had the reaction on here a few times that i must be stupid cos i've got a low offer *maybe they just really want me*

lou xxx
    I have got a low offer as well. BBB when i'm predicted AAAAB :mad:

ReputationRep:
    i should get much higher grades, but i got a very low offer cos i'm basically doing an extra year through choice. i've jus had the reaction on here a few times that i must be stupid cos i've got a low offer *maybe they just really want me*

lou xxx
    Yeah thats just plain snobbyness its not really a problem. Though the generalisation that people with higer points than what is required tend to get the better results at university seems to be true on my course.

It is very clear from your attitude etc that you're not one of these people 'goin to uni coz i can have a laf with ma mates and sh*t" type people so don't worry what anybody thinks.

ReputationRep:
    well i did say DONT BOTHER GOING ON HERE DO U FCUKIN WORK

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    It is very clear from your attitude etc that you're not one of these people 'goin to uni coz i can have a laf with ma mates and sh*t" type people so don't worry what anybody thinks.
    no i'm not, but if i could get a decent job without a degree i wouldn't bother with uni. and i know my first year is going to be a sit-off :rolleyes:

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    no i'm not, but if i could get a decent job without a degree i wouldn't bother with uni. and i know my first year is going to be a sit-off :rolleyes:

lou xxx
    To be honest the only reason I am at university is to try and get a decent job, well that was the reason to for going, but now I am there I am glad I am regardless of getting a job. The reason I want to do a masters is just not about getting a job.

ReputationRep:
    just had a busy message - hopefully not to do with this! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    Nope only 160 users online, this idea was a flop.

ReputationRep:
    Got the same but there weren't many members online at that point...

ReputationRep:
    Maybe it was because threads were being moved around?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 18, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.