The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Liberty Living- Leeds flat numbers for Student Halls.

straight to the question, is anybody living in room 402 at Liberty Park. I would really like to know who im going to be living with, im not really good at meeting new people. Im mega shy at first and i over think things way too much. Im pretty excited though :smile:

Im also studying at Leeds College of Art it just didnt show up on the Uni Forums dropbox
Reply 1
can i ask how you know the room number? i'm studying at Leeds College of Art and living at Liberty Park as well and i don't know yet hahaha
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Original post by adxmriley
can i ask how you know the room number? i'm studying at Leeds College of Art and living at Liberty Park as well and i don't know yet hahaha

You will probably recieve a letter well it's a few letters stuck together. From with all your forms and previous things to do with liberty park photocopied. That's what I got and they wrote my room number on it. The letter explains move in day, rules ect. You should recieve it soon :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Shanratcliffe1
You will probably recieve a letter well it's a few letters stuck together. From with all your forms and previous things to do with liberty park photocopied. That's what I got and they wrote my room number on it. The letter explains move in day, rules ect. You should recieve it soon :smile:

ah thanks i didn't manage to notice it on the letter. I'm in room 181 anyways so at least you'll get a slightly nicer view than i will ffs
Original post by adxmriley
ah thanks i didn't manage to notice it on the letter. I'm in room 181 anyways so at least you'll get a slightly nicer view than i will ffs

haha, either way im still ****ting myself. Found someone im living with which isnt too bad i guess, get to know people before and that
how on earth did you find your flat number!! i cant find mine at all!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending