This discussion is closed.
Sasuke!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
hi im not too sure how to dance lolol shameful i know but i dont know how to move and when i even try when ther is no one there i feel stupid is it natural?
theaman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by vmong)
hi im not too sure how to dance lolol shameful i know but i dont know how to move and when i even try when ther is no one there i feel stupid is it natural?
An Internet forum will not be the best place to teach you!
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
As long as I'm having fun and not TOO many people stare, I'm happy
Sasuke!
Rep:
?
guess so but there muct be some word that can describe your movements etc
presebjenada
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by vmong)
i used to feel like that..but seriously, everybody can dance (as long as you have some kind of rythm)..what kid fo music are yout rying to dance to (because i dont do dance music (its such an oxymoron cos you cant dance to dance music))
Chocolate_Lover
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
lala she wants to move, JUST MOVE
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
David Brent dancing is a no-no.

Unless you are at an Office party.
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
you put the your left out, your right leg in, you do the hooky pooky and shake about.

Or you could learn the locomation, everybody is learning this randy dance now. Come on baby do the locomation....
presebjenada
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
also how old are you, can your friends dance, where are you dancing
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by vmong)
love the music, than dancing comes much easier and naturally
Sasuke!
Rep:
?
nah i have never danced, my friends are not very keen on dancing and im 15 i guess ppl about my age are out dancing all night
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Just sort of let your body react to the beat and rythm (sp) of the music...
byb3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Try to make sure your feet aren't glued to the floor and you'll be fine. Keep the hips going as well.

Adam
Sasuke!
Rep:
?
is there different types of dancing, by this i mean could you spply say garage music dance to rnb?
presebjenada
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by vmong)
nah i have never danced, my friends are not very keen on dancing and im 15 i guess ppl about my age are out dancing all night
wel how are the girls dancing.. if theyre just jumping around then youre fine..join in..but if theyre grinding and being sexy..then take your cue from usher in the video for naughty girl in beyonce..and JT in video for senorita
Sasuke!
Rep:
?
ill give it a try when im not busy, also pretty but i do it but do you practice when you are at home lol any tips on dancing to rnb?
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It might be an idea to listen/download the DJ Casper - Cha Cha Slide song.

The chorus might give you an idea of how to dance.
Sasuke!
Rep:
?
yeah i tried that dance when it was on top of the pops it was pretty funny and i felt alright as it was in front of my bro and sis
presebjenada
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by theaman)
It might be an idea to losten/download the DJ Casper - Cha Cha Slide song.

The chorus might give you an idea of how to dance.
haha dont be cruel!! just remember, that dancing is basically a sexual thing (unles youre dancing to jump around..) so although..be careful since not to be patronising, but the girls you will be dancing with weill be younger and mroe innocent.. you need to exude confidence, so even if you feel nervous, get a few drhinks down you and appeard confident in whatever youre oding..even if youre being a bit silly and spinning a girl under your arm..do it like you know what youre doing..and people will be convinced
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Why not take some lessons? Even though it's not the same genre of dancing you'll learn how to move to the rhythm and it'll give you some ideas of what to do with yourself! Plus, it's really fun.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (125)
46.47%
Take exams next summer (39)
14.5%
Change uni choice through clearing (68)
25.28%
Apply to uni next year instead (24)
8.92%
I'm not applying to university (13)
4.83%

Watched Threads