Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi im not too sure how to dance lolol shameful i know but i dont know how to move and when i even try when ther is no one there i feel stupid is it natural?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vmong)
    hi im not too sure how to dance lolol shameful i know but i dont know how to move and when i even try when ther is no one there i feel stupid is it natural?
    An Internet forum will not be the best place to teach you!

ReputationRep:
    As long as I'm having fun and not TOO many people stare, I'm happy

ReputationRep:
    guess so but there muct be some word that can describe your movements etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vmong)
    i used to feel like that..but seriously, everybody can dance (as long as you have some kind of rythm)..what kid fo music are yout rying to dance to (because i dont do dance music (its such an oxymoron cos you cant dance to dance music))

ReputationRep:
    lala she wants to move, JUST MOVE

ReputationRep:
    David Brent dancing is a no-no.

Unless you are at an Office party.

ReputationRep:
    you put the your left out, your right leg in, you do the hooky pooky and shake about.

Or you could learn the locomation, everybody is learning this randy dance now. Come on baby do the locomation....

ReputationRep:
    also how old are you, can your friends dance, where are you dancing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vmong)
    love the music, than dancing comes much easier and naturally

ReputationRep:
    nah i have never danced, my friends are not very keen on dancing and im 15 i guess ppl about my age are out dancing all night

ReputationRep:
    Just sort of let your body react to the beat and rythm (sp) of the music...

ReputationRep:
    Try to make sure your feet aren't glued to the floor and you'll be fine. Keep the hips going as well.

Adam

ReputationRep:
    is there different types of dancing, by this i mean could you spply say garage music dance to rnb?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vmong)
    nah i have never danced, my friends are not very keen on dancing and im 15 i guess ppl about my age are out dancing all night
    wel how are the girls dancing.. if theyre just jumping around then youre fine..join in..but if theyre grinding and being sexy..then take your cue from usher in the video for naughty girl in beyonce..and JT in video for senorita

ReputationRep:
    ill give it a try when im not busy, also pretty but i do it but do you practice when you are at home lol any tips on dancing to rnb?

ReputationRep:
    It might be an idea to listen/download the DJ Casper - Cha Cha Slide song.

The chorus might give you an idea of how to dance.

ReputationRep:
    yeah i tried that dance when it was on top of the pops it was pretty funny and i felt alright as it was in front of my bro and sis

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    It might be an idea to losten/download the DJ Casper - Cha Cha Slide song.

The chorus might give you an idea of how to dance.
    haha dont be cruel!! just remember, that dancing is basically a sexual thing (unles youre dancing to jump around..) so although..be careful since not to be patronising, but the girls you will be dancing with weill be younger and mroe innocent.. you need to exude confidence, so even if you feel nervous, get a few drhinks down you and appeard confident in whatever youre oding..even if youre being a bit silly and spinning a girl under your arm..do it like you know what youre doing..and people will be convinced

ReputationRep:
    Why not take some lessons? Even though it's not the same genre of dancing you'll learn how to move to the rhythm and it'll give you some ideas of what to do with yourself! Plus, it's really fun.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.