The Student Room Group

MSc Finance & MSc Finance and Economics 2015 Entry

Hi all,

With application windows opening in a month or two, I'm sure a lot of people are starting to write personal statements or thinking about which institutions and corresponding courses to apply for. So I decided to start some sort of thread so that everyone can exchange views or ideas about it all.

Courses I am applying to:

Oxford - MFE
LSE - MSc Finance + MFE
Cambridge - MPhil Finance + MPhil Finance & Economics
Warwick - MSc Finance + MFE
Durham - MSc Finance
`
Good Luck!!
Hey, i will be applying to:
LSE MSc Finance
Imperial MSc Finance
maybe some more/not sure atm
good luck, r u taking the gre/gmat?

Original post by EconomicsWarrior
Hi all,

With application windows opening in a month or two, I'm sure a lot of people are starting to write personal statements or thinking about which institutions and corresponding courses to apply for. So I decided to start some sort of thread so that everyone can exchange views or ideas about it all.

Courses I am applying to:

Oxford - MFE
LSE - MSc Finance + MFE
Warwick - MSc Finance + MFE
Durham - MSc Finance
`
Good Luck!!
Original post by a10realmadrid
Hey, i will be applying to:
LSE MSc Finance
Imperial MSc Finance
maybe some more/not sure atm
good luck, r u taking the gre/gmat?

I might not apply as many as I actually mentioned haha. Yeh I am taking the GRE in October, it's a necessity for the Oxford MFE. Are you?

I was thinking about applying for the imperial MSc Finance course as well but but not sure about work experience. Some institutions ask for at least 2 years work experience in the field (eg Cambridge MSc Finance), do you know the specific requirements?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Can you two please share your profiles?
Reply 4
Hey, I'll apply to LSE Msc in Finance and MFE. Can you please tell me the main differences between them, also in term of working opportunities?
How do you rank LSE Msc in Finance between the European Msc in Finance (HEC, Imperial, SSE...)
Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending