The Student Room Group

Have I used commas correctly?

Sarah wanted to visit her grandma, even though she had already seen her the day before, and also managed to bake herself a fresh cream cake.

The land lord cannot throw me out, unless he has valid reasons to do so, and therefore I shall live in my home.

The hopeless old man walked by the canal, glaring in to the deep blue water, which reminded him of his childhood where he experienced the most wonderful events.
Sarah wanted to visit her grandma, even though she had already seen her the day before and also managed to bake herself a fresh cream cake.

The land lord cannot throw me out. Unless he has valid reasons to do so and therefore I shall live in my home.

The hopeless old man walked by the canal glaring in to the deep blue water, which reminded him of his childhood where he experienced the most wonderful events.
Note always after the comma and full stop spcae for one letter.
the letter after the full stop is capital.
So was the comma usage incorrect? The way I laid it out?
Original post by The crawler
Sarah wanted to visit her grandma, even though she had already seen her the day before and also managed to bake herself a fresh cream cake.

The land lord cannot throw me out. Unless he has valid reasons to do so and therefore I shall live in my home.

The hopeless old man walked by the canal glaring in to the deep blue water, which reminded him of his childhood where he experienced the most wonderful events.
Note always after the comma and full stop spcae for one letter.
the letter after the full stop is capital.

Thankyou for that. Was my use of commas incorrect? I just wanted a simple yes or no.

But thanks for taking out time to edit what I had written!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending