The Student Room Group

Has this ever happened to anyone else during sex?

Sometimes when me and my boyfriend have sex it just sort of... Fizzles out.
He gets too tired and it gets to a stage where I can't even feel anything anymore and we just decide to stop. I don't know if this is normal but it feels wrong. It's never happened to me before with anyone else. It doesn't happen every time but maybe 50%.

Scroll to see replies

never happened to me... sometimes I get a bit bored if my boyfriend takes forever but that's quite rare and is usually when I'm really tired

maybe try something different? position , toys etc

Posted from TSR Mobile
Probably means the pleasure isn't there.
Get involved and make it fun. Sex is not a magical thrill ride of pleasure unless you both have the motivation to make it so. If you don't, it might be time for you to examine the viability of the relationship.
Reply 4
Original post by scrotgrot
Get involved and make it fun. Sex is not a magical thrill ride of pleasure unless you both have the motivation to make it so. If you don't, it might be time for you to examine the viability of the relationship.

We try loads of stuff, but he can't sustain it. And it just gets a bit awkward and we loose momentum. All the others times its great.
Original post by Anonymous
We try loads of stuff, but he can't sustain it. And it just gets a bit awkward and we loose momentum. All the others times its great.

Spelling mistake or Freudian slip :colone:

Maybe that stuff's just not for you? New types of sex can be hard to get into because the angles and pressure are all different to what you're used to etc.

"He can't sustain it", so he gets too tired, or you mean he can't stay hard? If he's getting tired, sounds like he's doing all the work...

Sex is mostly in your head, to relax you and take your mind off worrying whether it will be good or not, you might need a bit of theatre. Date or dinner beforehand, dirty talk, flirting.
Sometimes when me and my boyfriend have sex it just sort of... Fizzles out.
He gets too tired and it gets to a stage where I can't even feel anything anymore and we just decide to stop. I don't know if this is normal but it feels wrong. It's never happened to me before with anyone else. It doesn't happen every time but maybe 50%.

Is he obese (srs) or is he just not as attracted to you anymore?

This does not happen with me.
Reply 8
Original post by Huskaris
Is he obese (srs) or is he just not as attracted to you anymore?

This does not happen with me.

Not obese but he is probably a bit overweight and not fit. He initiates it a lot so he must still be attracted to me.
Not obese but he is probably a bit overweight and not fit. He initiates it a lot so he must still be attracted to me.

Do you use condoms?

As other people have said sounds like he's doing all the work and you aren't really helping..

Does he end up panting half way through. Never a good sign when a guy looks down and out before crossing the line
It sounds like either one of you is simply not really interested in sex or at least having sex with the other and are using sex just to stop sexual urges.

I mean you do realize that sex can always be enjoyable if you mutually want the other person and you are doing it right? Unless one of you actually has a physical or mental problem which is preventing it then it should be great.

It kind of sounds like you are not relaxing at all and are forcing sex a bit, or he is. You should both be relaxed and enjoy every second of being intimate and close with one another.
er it's happened once or twice in my 4 year relationship, mostly when he's ill or exhausted or something, I think it's just been because whichever of those reasons meant he was struggling to orgasm but orgasm is so important to guys that he just keeps keeps going

I'm sure its happened to other people too, obviously if it's happening frequently it could be a problem, maybe check in with him if he's over stressed, tired, etc or if there's anything you could do to help (e.g. getting on top if he's unfit) and if it doesn't help he could visit his GP

do you mean he can't stay hard? that's kind of weird... i've never had my boyfriend be like eh not turned on anymore

maybe he's just too tired sometimes? try going down on him?
er it's happened once or twice in my 4 year relationship, mostly when he's ill or exhausted or something, I think it's just been because whichever of those reasons meant he was struggling to orgasm but orgasm is so important to guys that he just keeps keeps going

I'm sure its happened to other people too, obviously if it's happening frequently it could be a problem, maybe check in with him if he's over stressed, tired, etc or if there's anything you could do to help (e.g. getting on top if he's unfit) and if it doesn't help he could visit his GP

You have sex with him when he is ill or exhausted?
Original post by TheAnusFiles
You have sex with him when he is ill or exhausted?

Haha she stops at nothing!!
Original post by Jooooshy
Haha she stops at nothing!!

Kinda mean that
Original post by TheAnusFiles
Kinda mean that

I don't know if you are saying what I said is mean or if it is what you meant..
Original post by Jooooshy
I don't know if you are saying what I said is mean or if it is what you meant..

No, it's mean having sex with someone who is really tired

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending