laser for Xmas prezzie Watch

sonamsharmaa
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi I am considering purchasing a Groupon like voucher for laser on bikini area I am currently having electrolysis on chin hair and around nipples, but have never tried laser. I am considering trying laser on bikini area's under arms and will way up eventually whether to do upper lip with laser electrolysis or just leave as its not too bad. So hubby is buying a playstation 4 after Xmas we buy things in Jan for each other after getting for the kids at Xmas, and I am to make a list myself, I often see Groupon voucher socializing doing laser treatments 6 for £99 on 1 large or 2 medium or small area's I feel at the original price it's not worth it to me, but at £100 if its any good it would be. So after all that my question is are the groupon offers any good or are they to be avoided I'm in UK. I have other things in mind as well as this for instance I'll be having my eyebrows shaped, and semi-perm makeup already discussed this with my electrolysis. Thanks for the feedback
nidhirastogi
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hello there!!
I’m Sana from India and would like to share my experience. I too came across this laser treatment group coupons, and I got it from a reputed beauty salon. Although the treatment was cheap, but the result was disastrous, as the physician didn’t use proper laser setting and caused some skin burn. After a horrible experience, I searched for a reliable cosmetic clinic in my city. I got my laser treatment for hair removal from Les CosMedics Clinic, Rajouri Garden, Delhi. My dermatologist provided me complete consultation and did a patch test prior to laser treatment. I have skin type II or III with dark hair growth. It took only six laser sessions for my legs to get a hairfree skin. I was treated with LightSheer Duet laser.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (47)
9.13%
I used to but I don't now (14)
2.72%
No, but I want to start (185)
35.92%
No, I am unable to (119)
23.11%
No, I chose not to (150)
29.13%