The Student Room Group

2017 vet med students

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shsidk
Rejected from Notts! Not surprised since I did flop the interview sooo bad but not sad either since it wasn't a fav of minei. Tbh idk I don't really feel anything. Rejections are so weird loool

When was your interview? Mine was on 2nd November and I haven't heard anything since. Starting to get worried...
Reply 3041
Original post by shsidk
Rejected from Notts! Not surprised since I did flop the interview sooo bad but not sad either since it wasn't a fav of minei. Tbh idk I don't really feel anything. Rejections are so weird loool

I just got rejected from Surrey and it wasn't my favourite either, so I don't feel anything too. But I think it will hit me a bit later 😔 Have you heard back from your other choices?
Original post by jvd14
I just got rejected from Surrey and it wasn't my favourite either, so I don't feel anything too. But I think it will hit me a bit later 😔 Have you heard back from your other choices?

It feels weird doesn't it?
So far, one offer from Surrey and another from Cambridge, yet to hear from RVC. What about you?
Original post by horsewithnoname
When was your interview? Mine was on 2nd November and I haven't heard anything since. Starting to get worried...

16th Nov! No news is good news! Keep your hopes high!
Original post by shsidk
16th Nov! No news is good news! Keep your hopes high!

well done on your other offers though! I've already had two rejections (Surrey and the RVC) and an offer for my fifth choice (animal behaviour, welfare, and ethics at the RVC). Waiting is the worst part.
Reply 3045
Original post by shsidk
It feels weird doesn't it?
So far, one offer from Surrey and another from Cambridge, yet to hear from RVC. What about you?

Wow well done for both Cambridge and Surrey!!! Surrey is the first I have heard back from since my interviews. So I'm still waiting for an answer from Edinburgh, RVC and Nottingham.
Original post by jvd14
Did anyone get a post interview response from Edinburgh? Or is that too early?

edinburgh will reply in march after the interview process is over I believe! :smile:
well done on your other offers though! I've already had two rejections (Surrey and the RVC) and an offer for my fifth choice (animal behaviour, welfare, and ethics at the RVC). Waiting is the worst part.

was the rvc rejection before or after interview? im still waiting to hear from them...
Original post by HarrietHarry
was the rvc rejection before or after interview? im still waiting to hear from them...

Before interview. Have you heard from anywhere else?
Before interview. Have you heard from anywhere else?

offer from surrey... i had interviews at rvc and notts but haven't heard anything since and have heard nothing at all from bristol
Has anyone heard from RVC this side of Christmas?
Original post by HarrietHarry
offer from surrey... i had interviews at rvc and notts but haven't heard anything since and have heard nothing at all from bristol

I had my Bristol on 30th November but I think they interview right up until march. Hope you hear soon!
I had my Bristol on 30th November but I think they interview right up until march. Hope you hear soon!

Original post by jvd14
Wow well done for both Cambridge and Surrey!!! Surrey is the first I have heard back from since my interviews. So I'm still waiting for an answer from Edinburgh, RVC and Nottingham.

Thanks :smile: Good luck for your other unis! When was your RVC interview? Mine was 12th Dec

Thank you and likewise! :smile: Definitely agree about waiting! Why do unis have to string us along like this lol :tongue:
Reply 3055
Original post by shsidk
Thanks :smile: Good luck for your other unis! When was your RVC interview? Mine was 12th Dec

Thank youu!! Mine was on the 16th
Reply 3056
HAs anyone heard a response post interview from Notts for deferred entry? Curious to know if they access those applicants later on? my interview was November 16th.
Mine was on Nov 16th too and haven't heard anything either, though mine is for sept 2017 entry.
Original post by HHemingway
By the way- to anyone with liverpool offers- there is a fabulous group chat with a lot of offer holders in- it is very useful if anyone wants to join :smile:

Hey would you mind adding me too?
I haven't heard from nottingham or RVC since my interview and still waiting for any word from edinburgh and bristol :confused: All my friends aren't medical at all and have like 5/5 already. really want nottingham to get back to me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending