The Student Room Group

Approaching a girl

So me and this girl used to be literally best mates, I stopped hanging out with the same crowd and then we started speaking again two months ago.

She was constantly saying how she missed me etc, so we made all these plans to do stuff (hangout) after her exams. Like two weeks before we were first meant to meet she pretty much stopped texting. Then after the date we were meant to meet she replied saying sorry it was because of exams. So I was like okay fair enough. But basically the same thing kept happening so I just gave up.

I saw her in town yesterday though... I didn't talk to her because I remembered this and thought it wasn't worth my time. Should I contact her and ask her why she did what she did. Or should I just not bother like I first decided?

By the way, I acknowledge that what she did wasn't terrible. It just sucks to be let down when she was saying how much she missed me and stuff.
How do you really feel about this?
I would ask her
Reply 3
Original post by shawn_o1
How do you really feel about this?

Well I'm not too bothered that we don't talk anymore, I just feel left confused ahah :smile: It just seemed strange that she'd be so keen to hang out, just to then completely ignore and forget about me for whatever reason
Reply 4
Er....just go to her and talk with her naturally?
Reply 5
Original post by kimolozen
Er....just go to her and talk with her naturally?

No, because that's not what I want to do. I just want to know why she said all that, just to completely blow me off when the time came.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending