The Student Room Group

Still haven't received info about my grant

Hey guys, Student Finance have confirmed my loan amount but I haven't heard anything about the maintenance grant, what gives? Does anyone else have experience with this ? On the website it says I have applied for the grant but they haven't sent me any paperwork regarding it yet.
Hi there.

Have you submitted your parents details or evidence of independence to ensure you are assessed for the grants available to you? Without these we will only be able to assess you for the core amount of funding available to you, i.e tuition fee loan and maintenance loan.

Thanks
Reply 2
Original post by Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
Hi there.

Have you submitted your parents details or evidence of independence to ensure you are assessed for the grants available to you? Without these we will only be able to assess you for the core amount of funding available to you, i.e tuition fee loan and maintenance loan.

Thanks

Yes I have ... And still no grant info, this is getting worrying now
Reply 3
Original post by Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
Hi there.

Thanks

My submitted NI was wrong though, I resent the correct one a couple days ago

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending