I'm thinking about... Doing Medecine
Reply 1
Original post by ShubhamAgwan
I'm studying... Maths English Biology Chemistry Physics

I'm interested in... Biology Chemistry

I'm thinking about... Doing Medecine

Welcome to :tsr:

If you need any help with your studies then check out Study help

If you're expecting results this summer then check out: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/content.php?r=4461-exam-results

You might like to take a look at University and university courses

Feel free to ask me any questions. I'm happy to help.
Reply 2
Original post by 8472
Welcome to :tsr:

If you need any help with your studies then check out Study help

If you're expecting results this summer then check out: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/content.php?r=4461-exam-results

You might like to take a look at University and university courses

Feel free to ask me any questions. I'm happy to help.

Hi im very new to this site but hopefully ive done the right thing to get a few questions answered
Im going into fifth year after the summer and im hoping to do medecine. Im currently researching the nuffield bursary. What i was wondering was is there anyone that can help me out as to what things i can do that will increase my chances of getting accepted for it.
Thanks
Reply 3
Hi im very new to this site but hopefully ive done the right thing to get a few questions answered
Im going into fifth year after the summer and im hoping to do medecine. Im currently researching the nuffield bursary. What i was wondering was is there anyone that can help me out as to what things i can do that will increase my chances of getting accepted for it.
Thanks

5th year of what exactly? Uni? You have me a bit confused. :laugh:

Go over the uni section I linked above and ask it in one the sections there if you are in uni.

Or are you wanting to go to uni to do medicine?
Reply 4
Ah yes sorry, wasn't very clear, I'm about to go into my fifth year of high school (highers) in Scotland. And yes I want to do medicine when I go to uni

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Ah yes sorry, wasn't very clear, I'm about to go into my fifth year of high school (highers) in Scotland. And yes I want to do medicine when I go to uni

Hi! :wavey:

You might want to post in the Medicine Forum, as lots of people there will be able to help you out :yes:

Hope this helps,
Feel free to message me if you need any help :h:

Quick Reply

Latest