The Student Room Group

Hello, my name is folashadeM!

I'm studying... I am currently an IT apprentice and I will be starting Univerisity in September 2014 and i will finish my apprenticeship in October 2014 and I will do another apprenticeship (Level 4 IT apprenticeship) while I study at university of west london part time on saturdays.

I'm interested in... ICT and Computing, Music, I am a big fan of Fashion, Dancing, technologies, watching movies, reading novels(romance and real live novels)

I'm thinking about... How I am going to manage working as an apprentice for 18 months and going to Uni at same time. I do not want to cancel/delay either of them as I am 20 and I dont want time to catch up with me. So wish me luck during the time I start both!!!!
Hello and welcome to The Student Room

You should definitely check out the Computer Science & IT forums for if you ever need help with your studies.
And to make sure you get enough 'you' time, be sure to check out the Hobbies & Interests forums to meet others!

Good luck with studying and apprenticeship, and I hope you enjoy it here. If you have any questions, please do ask me!

Original post by folashadeM
I'm studying... I am currently an IT apprentice and I will be starting Univerisity in September 2014 and i will finish my apprenticeship in October 2014 and I will do another apprenticeship (Level 4 IT apprenticeship) while I study at university of west london part time on saturdays.

I'm interested in... ICT and Computing, Music, I am a big fan of Fashion, Dancing, technologies, watching movies, reading novels(romance and real live novels)

I'm thinking about... How I am going to manage working as an apprentice for 18 months and going to Uni at same time. I do not want to cancel/delay either of them as I am 20 and I dont want time to catch up with me. So wish me luck during the time I start both!!!!
Reply 2
Original post by mobbsy91
Hello and welcome to The Student Room

You should definitely check out the Computer Science & IT forums for if you ever need help with your studies.
And to make sure you get enough 'you' time, be sure to check out the Hobbies & Interests forums to meet others!

Good luck with studying and apprenticeship, and I hope you enjoy it here. If you have any questions, please do ask me!

Thank you @mobbsy91. I sure will do that:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest