The Student Room Group

what has been the most stressful relationship for you to ever watch?

Mine's a close call between Ross and Rachel:

And Sammi and Ronnie

I mean it was just stress to watch:eek:
Reply 1
Actually shout out to Ted and Robin. I knew she was never just 'Aunt Robin'. :angry:
Ryan and Marissa on the O.C, Chuck and Blair from Gossip Girl or Luke and Lorelai from Gilmore girls. Meredith and Derek in Grey's Anatomy majorly stressed me out during the first four seasons too.
Ted and Robin. That moron kept going back.
Everytime Ted made some overdramatic speech about how much he loved Robin, I felt like stabbing him. Dude needs to move the **** on.
Chuck and Blair from Gossip Girl, their timing with each other was incredibly frustrating.
Reply 5
Original post by pinkbullets
Ryan and Marissa on the O.C

But it was never there fault.

I mean first Luke was being an ass.

Then psycho Oliver turned up.

Then that hoe from Chino turned up.

Then Ryan's brother tried to rape her.

Then that other dude got obsessed with her.

It was largely external influences.
Original post by barneystin
But it was never there fault.

I mean first Luke was being an ass.

Then psycho Oliver turned up.

Then that hoe from Chino turned up.

Then Ryan's brother tried to rape her.

Then that other dude got obsessed with her.

It was largely external influences.

Yeah, I think that's why it was so stressful for me to watch. I really liked them together and they just never got left alone to have a proper relationship for any extended period of time. Oliver made me want to hit someone but I probably disliked Jonny more (the other surfer guy who was obsessed with Marissa in season 3).
Reply 7
Original post by pinkbullets
Yeah, I think that's why it was so stressful for me to watch. I really liked them together and they just never got left alone to have a proper relationship for any extended period of time. Oliver made me want to hit someone but I probably disliked Jonny more (the other surfer guy who was obsessed with Marissa in season 3).

Oh I always hated Oliver right from the start. I saw straight through him.

this is one of my favourite TV moments of all time.

I mean the way the music just kicks in. And the song was so perfect.:biggrin:

Damn i miss the OC :moon:
It's a tie between Ross and Rachel & Ted and Robyn & Penny and Leonard. All of them are similar on/off relationships. Basically a decent good hearted guy chasing after an annoying girl who treats him like dirt and uses him. For me that's painful to watch and extremely annoying
Blair Waldorf and Chuck Bass.
EASILY Elena and Stefan from Vampire diaries - that relationship is just cray.
Jack and Sam from Stargate. They loved each other so damn much and it was killing them not being able to be together but their work had to come first :frown:
Chuck and Blair

Posted from TSR Mobile
Derek and Meridith, always. I just wanted to shake my laptop screen everytime they argued.

(edited 9 years ago)
Elena and anyone she ever had a relationship with (Vampire Diaries), Luke and Lorelai, Rory and Logan (Gilmore Girls). Clark and Lana (Smallville), and Ash and Misty (Pokemon LOL)
Original post by stargirl63
EASILY Elena and Stefan from Vampire diaries - that relationship is just cray.

I'm on season 5 right now and their relationship is getting on my nerves.
When I looked at the title, I was going to say "My parents'."
Until I clicked on it...and saw that it was about TV show relationships. :sogood:
Elena and Stefan
Andrew and Margaret in The Proposal!! Gah!

The ending was cute though :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending