The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Can someone tell me if the WJEC English Literature boundaries are really high? I've forgotten how they said they work out and I'm in such a panic at the moment. Thank you whoever responds!
Original post by s906
Can someone link me to Edexcel please?! I can't find it :s-smilie:

On the first page
Reply 384
Well, looks like I have got AA in Mathematics and Further Mathematics :smile:. I used Arsey's schemes on the day of each exam to put down what I thought were my possible grades for all but S3 and S4 (although I was **** hot in those exams) and unless I am a complete idiot and actually got like a D in both S3 and S4, I should get AA.

This is good. I need ABB to get onto my course next year!
(edited 9 years ago)
right, no sleep for me tonight.
Reply 386
YESSS A* IN MATHS THANK YOU GOD. I can breathe today and relax
Is it safe to assume ocr will not be posting boundaries tonight and will post them in the morning?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ive waited up too long to go to sleep now, really wish every exam board released them at midnight tonight, makes things so much easier
Original post by usycool1
If it has an "R" at the end, it was the international paper. If you sat your exams in the UK, you can ignore the one's with the "R"'s. :smile:

yes there is a normal one and one with R at the end
6EC02 Managing the Economy
(Paper 01)
6EC02 Managing the Economy
(Paper 01R)
Original post by penguanoe
if one more person posts these stupid ums boundaries im going to go crazy arghhhhh

ExMus tosser
Reply 391
Original post by MDaws
Ah fair enough, and how come? :/ My Comparative teacher was brutal with her marking, she made people cry..she used to read out her criticisms of their work in front of the whole class. This was head of the department too..

My teacher's marking was almost always inaccurate, and I had never received such a low mark on coursework before. It might have deserved that mark, I guess I will find out soon! And wow, your teacher seems horrible, why did she do that? That's just mean :/
I have a strange feeling this work is perhaps better for portraying my feelings about grade boundaries and results :P

[video="youtube;08i9kvCJvJ0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08i9kvCJvJ0[/video]
44/50 for an A on RS unit 4. Safe to say I'm crying with disspointment
Original post by kendr lawson
For edexcel history Historical Enquiry coursework for A2- What does anyone think a 48/50 is if 47/80 is 72/80???

75-77
Reply 395
can someone tell me how much 20% is worth of your grade? say if i got two A's (50% and 30%) and a D for 20% can you guesstimate what my overall would be? do you think it would affect it alot???
I've been dying to know for ages now. used all the calculators online and nothing makes sense..
THANK YOU
Original post by Law-Hopeful
Edexcel politics boundaries are ****ing ridiculous

Highest they've ever been for an A* by far

**** life

Did you do Ideologies? They're ****ing ridiculous for EVERY SINGLE ****ING UNIT, it looks like a joke
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by jamesgar11
Can someone tell me if the WJEC English Literature boundaries are really high? I've forgotten how they said they work out and I'm in such a panic at the moment. Thank you whoever responds!

https://www.wjecservices.co.uk/MarkToUMS/default.aspx
People on twitter are saying the OCR ones are released 10AM tomorrow?!

Latest