The Student Room Group

So Good Dates.... Snogs At End And Then.... No reply!

So for last two months I've really got into the dating scene for the first time and it's a hell of a lot of fun. I am a pretty good date not had a bad one yet but something... odd occurs. Basically I'd say I've had around seven dates and four of these I've been snogged at the end of the night (they initiated not me).

But something odd happens in that I literally can't get a reply from the girls! Now I'm not desperate, I have my three text rule (once on the evening a few hours later to say I had a good time, one the next day which is a general, "hey how are you doing" and if they chat I arrange the next date, and one last one two days later where I basically say we should go out to so and so and if they don't respond then I don't bother no more). Normally girls respond to the first one with the usual e.g. a lovely time and such! But I seldom get a response to the second text and the third one nearly never!

Now I'm wondering what the psychology of this is girls? The dates usually go well and I'm not misreading it either. The girls usually ask me to stay out although I'm trying to shorten down the length and the snog always comes from them. As you can see I don't sound needy with my texts or in person so I'm wondering what's the deal here?

To me this feels pretty similar to if a guy slept with a girl then never called her back, it's considered a douche move so just wondering. I've got other dates so I don't get hung up on one girl, but is an odd thing to happen so far.

Anybody have any ideas?
Either you're choosing the wrong girls or you're misinterpreting.
Disregard them, you'll eventually find one that will reply :biggrin:
Original post by joker12345
Either you're choosing the wrong girls or you're misinterpreting.

Misinterpreting a snog with tongues that they start? Haha! :smile:

No idea there any other way to interpret it! :smile:
Reply 4
Don't worry man, these thins happen and it's not your fault! Just keep doing what you're doing and sooner or later you'll find someone! Best of luck

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending