Emilyroulstone
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
i'm just about to go into my second year of A levels and i'm carrying on french and just wondered who else is doing french? has anyone got any tips on how to learn the grammar/vocab/tenses i'm aiming to get an A fingers crossed!
oreoenthusiast
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Emilyroulstone)
i'm just about to go into my second year of A levels and i'm carrying on french and just wondered who else is doing french? has anyone got any tips on how to learn the grammar/vocab/tenses i'm aiming to get an A fingers crossed!
I'm doing French too! Normally to learn vocab/ grammar, I just read it over a few times and then test myself until I have it memorised.

How did you find the AS exam and oral?
Emilyroulstone
Rep:
?
The oral went okay that's defiantly my strong point in french and the exam went okay I guess the essay questions were quite hard did you do aqa? How did you think it went?

Posted from TSR Mobile
oreoenthusiast
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The oral went okay that's defiantly my strong point in french and the exam went okay I guess the essay questions were quite hard did you do aqa? How did you think it went?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Urgh, the oral is one of my weak points Yeah, I did AQA. I thought it was quite difficult to be honest, mostly the gap fill though - I didn't know any of those vocab words!:mad:
Emilyroulstone
Rep:
?
(Original post by oreoenthusiast)
Urgh, the oral is one of my weak points Yeah, I did AQA. I thought it was quite difficult to be honest, mostly the gap fill though - I didn't know any of those vocab words!:mad:
Ergh I know the fill in the gaps were terrible I defiantly got 0! They included the subjunctive which I haven't learnt yet have you got kik so we can chat about french on there and help each other?

Posted from TSR Mobile
oreoenthusiast
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Ergh I know the fill in the gaps were terrible I defiantly got 0! They included the subjunctive which I haven't learnt yet have you got kik so we can chat about french on there and help each other?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh sorry, I don't have kik :/ feel free to message me anytime on here though

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (279)
15.35%
Uncertainty around my education (284)
15.62%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (180)
9.9%
Isolating with family (128)
7.04%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (83)
4.57%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (152)
8.36%
Loneliness (179)
9.85%
Financial worries (75)
4.13%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (168)
9.24%
Exposure to negative news/social media (131)
7.21%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (159)
8.75%

Watched Threads