grand total of = 76
76/11 = 6.9 ... not bad not bad at all

What the hell, she got more As than me :mad: :biggrin:
Reply 41
4 A*s, 7A's :biggrin:
84/11 = 7.6
amazingtrade
Not very good then :mad:

You shouldn't be embarassed about grades. You clearly improved at A-Level etc.
Big P
74/11 = 6.7 (is that right?)

Wrong, 4*8 + 7*7 = 32+49 = 81 :tongue:
bono
R.E? :wink:

hey.... how'dya??

:confused:
Big P
74/11 = 6.7 (is that right?)

No, it's better.

[(4*8) + (7*7]/11 = 81/11 = 7.36 Points Average
Reply 46
XTinaA
What the hell, she got more As than me :mad: :biggrin:

hahaha she has a name!! lol...!! i win i win! lalalala wat did u get?
well i mucked up my AS's so am sure u beat me there, mind u im not doing mickey mouse courses :wink:
Reply 47
bono
You shouldn't be embarassed about grades. You clearly improved at A-Level etc.

But employees and universities may still be snobby about it.
Big P
84/11 = 7.6

No it's 7.4.
Ralfskini
hey.... how'dya??

Because I got an A* in the Full GCSE Course :tongue:
amazingtrade
What is APS? The school had amongt the worst GCSE results in the country 10% passed at 5-A*-C the year I left. I just worry not having english and maths will affect my future career as well though, wether that be jobs or applying to masters courses.

Average point score. For instance your school could've had an average score of about 10 points per pupil and you got say 45 points, which would look like a real achievement.

You're standard of English is very good on here so I think it would be worth getting it to a C grade, maybe after you've graduated if you find your employment is affected.
Ralfskini
hey.... how'dya??

R.E. is probably the most common short course.

There is also the "Who Are You" thread... (the contents page of which needs updating, Expression!)
bono
Because I got an A* in the Full GCSE Course :tongue:

...but how did you know it was in re?
Reply 53
i thought A was 6..sorry!
amazingtrade
But employees and universities may still be snobby about it.

I suggested a couple of retakes a while ago.
kokopops
hahaha she has a name!! lol...!! i win i win! lalalala wat did u get?
well i mucked up my AS's so am sure u beat me there, mind u im not doing mickey mouse courses :wink:

What is her name anyway :rolleyes:

I got 3 A* and 4 A.

Ah what the hell, all that stress and then you find it amounted to squat, what a piss-take.
Ralfskini
...but how did you know it was in re?

Most people who are very sciencey/maths minded (like you) tend to get a low grade in R.E. It was also a half GCSE, I don't know many GCSE subjects which can be half courses as well.
Reply 57
happysunshine
Average point score. For instance your school could've had an average score of about 10 points per pupil and you got say 45 points, which would look like a real achievement.

You're standard of English is very good on here so I think it would be worth getting it to a C grade, maybe after you've graduated if you find your employment is affected.

Yeah thanks, I was predicted a B at GCSE so I don't know how I managed to screw it up so much. I was late for my english lanaguage exam as I didn't realise I had needed an anthology for it so my teacher had to drive me back to my house and I was 20 minutes late. I was very uneased in the exam as a result.

I failed Maths (got a D) because I am crap at the subject and openly admit I didn't really try hard enough. My own fault.
piginapoke
Very few employers care about A levels let alone GCSEs. I don't even list the grades for either on my CV. In fact, I just put '9 GCSES inc Maths & English'.

That's what I do even though I have only up to A-Level. Though I mention the grades for maths and English :tongue:
Reply 59
XTinaA
What is her name anyway :rolleyes:

I got 3 A* and 4 A.

Ah what the hell, all that stress and then you find it amounted to squat, what a piss-take.

o wat..u did good anyway, i just did more! no biggie lol....am proud of my two languages, 1 a* and 1 a in them!! it didnt amount to squat, aint u proud of them?

Latest

Trending

Trending